chapter 14

Alexa.

I was on the way home when I got a text from august saying we needed to talk, what now I said to myself.

I quickly replyed and put my phone in the cup holder. I pulled in the driveway and shut off my car.

I was getting bigger and bigger everyday a part of me liked the fact that I was having a baby boy.

I got out the car and went in my house and pulled of my heels. I locked my door. I felt a muffled vibration coming from my pocket to see I had a text.

Once again it was august saying that he was at my door and wanted to come in. I threw my phone on the sofa and went to the door.

"Your getting big" he said walking in my house still looking at my stomach.

Well no duh I said looking up and down at him. He was still cute, but he was also still married.

What are you doing here I asked with a small smirk on my face. "Well I came cause I wanted to take you baby shopping" he said looking me up and down.

Alright well I already have most of the stuff I said as we looked into each other eyes.

He leaned his lips into mine and pecked my lips but I pulled back.

No we can't do this to aliyah again I'm already having your baby I said backing away from him.

"Alright man, I really came cause I need to talk" he said with his face in his hand's.

What happened now I said sitting down next to him. "I just don't wanna be with her no more" he said looking into his hand's.

Aliyah

"Your 2 months I'm very surprised you didn't have any signs" he said with an eyebrow raised.

Me to I said still feeling uneasy about the situation.  Every time I come to the doctor I had to pass Alexa house which reminded me everytime.

I hated the fact that august had two kids and they were not by me. That hurt me deep.

"Here is your papers and your free to leave" the doctor said with a smile on his face.

Thanks I said getting of the table and walking out the room looking at all the pregnant mother's.

I went to my car got in and cut it on. I backed out the parking lot and left. I was riding home when I seen august car.

I just kept riding even though he had been over there for a long time. And I didn't like the fact that we were back on rocks.

I pulled out my phone and decided to call him. I placed my phone up to my ear as it rang.

As it went to voicemail o swallowed hard.

...................
Vote, comment and share.

Y'all just don't know this book is just getting started rip to all drama free chapter's.

Would It be a good idea to update every Thursday ?