chapter 22

August.

It's been a few days since I teased aliyah and she been trying hard to get me back. But I can out smart her ass.

"August come here" she said yelling from upstairs. Here we go again I said getting up from the sofa and going up stairs.

When I got up stairs she pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me kissing me. Oh hell nah I'm not falling for this shit. I said pushing her up.

I know what you trying to do I said with a smile on my face. "I'm not trying to tease you" she said laughing.

Yea you are and I'm not falling for the shit I said folding my arms. "How many times do I have to tell your black ass I'm not trying to tease you I've just been really sexually frustrated" she said coming closer.

Is that right I said pecking her lips more then once. "Yes daddy" she said.

Hearing her say that made my shit get hard as fuck. She pushed me down once more and got on top of me.

I took of my pants and my boxers and just laid their waiting for her to work her magic. She gripped my dick and started stroking me up and down.

Oh fuck I said leaning my head back. She started to slow down. Stroking me slower. She leaned down and kisses the tip of my dick. I started to grind up against her when she stopped.

What the fuck you doing she giggled and ran in the bathroom and locked the door.

Really Aliyah I said yelling while putting my clothes back on. Alright I see how you do.

Alexa.

I sent a text message to August saying we needed to meet because this could he his baby and if it is I wanted him to step up.

Just because he don't like me does not mean he has to take it out on krislyn I've been trying to figure out how to contact him in a way his wife won't find out.

Because I been trying to be nice to the little hoe but she just keep pushing me. And I would really hate to have to beat her ass in the street.

That bitch always wanted to come at me when I was pregnant I mean it's not my fault that she lost her stupid ass baby.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door. I laid krislyn down on the sofa and went to go get the door.

I opened the door just to see my sister standing in the door way. Hey i said pulling her in my house.

.............

My bad so short I just wanted to update.

What are alexa are her sister up to and I need a name for her.