•Chapter Three•

"Hello!"
(Delivered 2:14pm)

"I was just wondering what you wanted to do this weekend?"
(Delivered 2:30pm)

"I was thinking we could go for a walk in the park? Does that sound alright?"
(Delivered 2:37pm)

"I'm sorry if your busy I won't bother you anymore"
(Delivered 2:40pm)

"I heard some guys service dog attacked someone, are you okay? Was it sparrow?"
(Delivered 3:19pm)

"Harry I heard the that a taxi driver wasn't very courteous to someone with a service dog, and that he punched them? Was it you? Please tell me it wasn't you?"
(Delivered 3:45pm)

"Harry I'm getting worried, I know I only just met you and this is kind of irrational but please respond and let me know your okay"
(Delivered 4:01pm)

"I'm worried about you, please Harry let me know your alright?"
(Delivered at 4:28pm)

"I'm probably annoying you, your probably busy or have your phone left somewhere right?"
(Delivered at 4:59pm)

"Yeah that's it, I'll leave you alone"
(Delivered at 5:12pm)

"Okay I'm seriously concerned now, it's been hours"
(Delivered at 9:44pm)

"It was you Harry, I just heard it from someone. Please tell me that just a  Rumor and it wasn't actually you"
(Delivered at 10:11pm)

"I'm sorry I sound insane but you seem like such a sweet person and I just get worried about people, especially beautiful ones like yourself"
(Delivered at 10:33pm)

"(That took a lot of nerve to say btw so go Louis)"
(Delivered at 10:33pm)

"But seriously, your beautiful and I'm worried about you"
(Delivered at 10:49pm)

"Not just because your pretty, but because you seem nice as well"
(Delivered at 11:00pm)

"Goodnight Harry I hope your alright 💕"
(Delivered at 12:35am)

Harry scans through the messages and places a hand over his face, rubbing it and wincing at the ache in his cheekbone.

"Im sorry! It was me, he wouldn't let me have sparrow in the cab and push comes to shove sparrow took a bite out of the guy. I'm alright, my cheeks a bit sore but I'm okay. I came home last night after being questioned by the police on weather sparrow was a threat to society (she's not) and just wanted to go to bed. Hope you understand."
(Delivered at 10:34am)

"And thank you for the worry and the compliment, your not too bad yourself :)"
(Delivered at 10:35pm)

It was like Louis was sitting by his phone waiting (he was if your curious) for Harry to respond, because all of ten seconds later he responds

"Thank god your okay! I went a little overboard with the texts but ya know *shrugs*"
(Delivered at 10:35pm)

"Would you happen to be free this evening?"
(delivered at 10:37am)

Harry stares at his phone for a moment, wondering if he should say no. It was the truth but he wasn't sure he was ready to hang out with louis yet, like he knew louis was going to ask him to do. He sighed and looks down to sparrow for a moment before looking back to his phone

"No, I'm not busy"
(delivered at 10:39am)

"Well, would you like to go out tonight?"
(delivered at 10:41am)