•Chapter Seven•

When eleven o'clock rolled around the next morning Harry was already sitting outside the vet clinic, sparrow in the passenger seat.

Louis had been unable to come. He was very vague about why but harry had thought nothing of it. He turned to sparrow and tipped his head towards the door, the got out, the dog following close behind as harry circled the car to get the cat kennel he bought out of the back. Walking into the clinic, he saw the last thing he expected, a little brown creature limping around the lobby as fast as its little legs could take it, a small dog in hot pursuit. Harry ran forwards to save the small animal, but before he could, the dog caught up and rolled the fox, Zorra, before laying on its back and letting the little fox scramble all over him, biting and nipping at him. Harry laughed and walked over, reaching down to pet the dog, picking up the tag to read his name.

Doctor max.

Harry chuckled and scratched the dog's ears before standing and walking over to the reception. the same lady from yesterday greeted him, eyeing sparrow who was beginning to play with the dog and the fox, harry having let her before she handed over a bag and a book.

"That's her medical records, now what's her name"

Harry quickly spelled it out for the lady who rolled her eyes before speaking

"I don't understand honey, you're going to have to speak up." She said, looking at harry with a bored expression. Harry furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed a pen from by her computer. She exclaimed her outrage but before she could snatch it back harry wrote on the front of the book in big letters

"Zorra"

The woman rolled her eyes and snatched the pen back before typing something on her computer. A moment later she looks up and hands harry a piece of paper

"Fold that and put it in the book, It's her medical records. The vet told me to let you know she would be happy to see.... Zorra again whenever needed." she says in a monotone voice then points at the bag
"These are medications she needs, it says how and when on the bottles, there's some recovery food and some vitamin supplements as well have a good day." She said and then turned back to the computer. Harry stood there dumbfounded for a moment before turning and pursuing the little fox across the room, scooping her up from under some woman's chair.

"That receptionist seems to not like you very much." she says and Harry stands,shrugging as sparrow walks up beside him. "I understand sign language love, my son is deaf"

Harry quickly signs out 'oh, well no she's not nice, i came in here yesterday with this little guy' (he hold up the fox 'and she just decided that because of the fact i don't speak.'

"well that's not very fair, all you wanted to do was help a sick..fox is it?" harry nods and the woman continue's "and you get shit for it."

'Yeah, it's a bit crazy isn't it?' harry signs back and the woman nods

"people need to understand everyone has their limits, and they're own reasons that they have limiting in the first place, and that it isn't anyone's business but that person's, and i suppose whoever they want to tell"

harry nods and lays the small fox into the kennel, where she instantly falls asleep, her stark white bandage speared with a little dirt from the floor.

'well i must be going, but it's nice to know there's kind people still in the world'

the woman just smiles and nods. harry turns to walk away but she grabs his arm to turn him back. harry jumps, making sparrow growl, but he quickly quiets her, the startled woman quickly letting go of his arm.