•Chapter Fourteen•

Harry sits beside Louis in the hospital bed, letting a nurse stitch up a cut on his face after Louis insisted he have it looked at.

It turns out he had a minor fracture in his jaw and a rather large gash on his cheek. So, they gave him instructions that included limiting his talking as to not injure himself further, and Louis laughed so hard he nearly passed out. Harry didn't understand at first, and neither did the nurse apparently because she thought he was having a seizure.

She yelled for a Doctor and attempted to roll Louis onto his side, which frightened Harry until Louis look at her like she had a penis sprouting from her forehead.

"What are you doing?" He asks and she jumps back apologizing and running out. Harry looks at Louis strangely and he shrugs

"She told you you have to 'limit your talking', if you did that  you wouldn't a sound at all" Louis says with a chuckle and Harry pouts.

"Awe, come here pumpkin" Louis says and Harry smiles and leans in, settling himself to Louis side, being sure not to jar Louis injured leg too much.

"Love you..." Louis says softly and Harry smiles signing the sentiment back.

Louis squeezes his tightly then relaxes, and after a moment he seems to deflated and Harry looks up at him worriedly.

'What's wrong?' He asks gently and Louis sighs, a tear running down his face.

"W-we lost everything to the bank because Ryan refused to pay his bills" he said wiping the tear and Harry realizes, Louis is more or less homeless right now. He had been evicted from his apartment (even if he wanted it) and his family lived out of town.

Harry frowned before quickly beginning to sign

'Come and live with me, until you find a place, or you know, to stay if you want' he blushes and Louis smiles softly, gratefully.

"That would be lovely angel" he says after a moment.

'Do you have anything left at your apartment?' Harry asks gingerly and Louis nods

"Clothes, keepsakes and like shampoo and stuff, I suppose we'll have to get that"

Harry nods and settles back down.

Clothes, keepsakes and like shampoo and stuff turned out to be nearly two
Dozen large boxes full of things. Harry helps Louis carry it all in, making sure Louis took the lighter load, and began to put it all in the living room (except boxes labeled clothes, which went into the bedroom)

Once everything was inside, Louis smiled at Harry and began to open boxes. 

Things found their places like they were meant to be there, and Louis' clothes filled the remaining space in Harry's closet (with a bit of room left over) and his toiletries sat smartly on the bathroom counter as if they had been there all along.

Harry smiled as he looked around, his home finally feeling complete, it hadn't felt like this since Gemma lived here with him. He turned to Louis

'We should have someone over for dinner, almost like a house warming party even though I've lived here a while'

Louis smiles "well I have wanted you to meet my mum for a while..." he says gently and Harry's face blanches, which Louis notices laughing

"Don't worry she's sweet, she won't eat you, love" Louis says and Harry nods, gulping and looking to Louis with a small smile

'Lets do it' he signs and Louis beams. He clearly cared a lot for his family and Harry though this was amazing, not many people treat their parents with respect and love anymore, a lot of people never visit because they can't find the time. It seems to Harry, Louis takes every chance he can get.