•Chapter Thirteen•

Harry stared around the bare apartment in pure defeat and helplessness.

Louis was gone, and he didn't know where.

Louis needed help and Harry couldn't help him.

Harry was useless and he hated that. He walked into the apartment and sat down against the wall, sliding to the floor and burying his head in his arms, resting his forehead on his knees.

He tried to calm himself, to take deep breaths but it didn't seem to be working. Sparrow became more and more frantic as Harry's sobbing escalated, probably drawing the attention of the neighbours on this floor and the next three, but he didn't care, Louis needed him and he couldn't help.

Sparrow began to tug something out of his pocket, and when it finally slipped free she passed it to him.

His phone

In an emergency she's trained to retrieve a phone for him, so he could call help if he was able. There was no use his time, he couldn't do anything with it.

He took it and threw it against the opposite wall in anger before dropping his head back onto his knees.

Then he realizes, Louis has a phone as  well. A phone that has GPS if Harry was lucky, and he hoped he knew the password to get into the app.

He got onto his hands and knees and scrambled across the floor, falling on the phone and flipping it over, hoping against hope that it wasn't smashed to all hell.

It had one big crack spanning the length of the screen, and a dent in both the edge and the wall it was thrown against but Harry didn't care as he scooped it up and input the password, quickly opening the GPS app.

He typed in the password and cursed in desperation when it was wrong, retyping it quickly getting it wrong again. Then he remembers.

'Wait wait your password is what?'

Harry signs laughing and Louis repeats it

"Wiener123" he said quickly and harry slapped his knee laughing loudly

'You do know Apple knows your password right' he laughed and louis paled

"T-they do?" He asks and Harry nods, still laughing

Harry types in the password quickly and once he gained access he tapped 'find my iphone' and waited for it to track, sitting on his feet holding the phone close to his face with both hands.

When it connects, showing Louis just outside of town, Harry springs to his feet and runs down as fast as he could back out the hall, down the stairs and into his car.

He drove over the speed limit all the way there and almost crashed his car when he got there, running up to the house and knocking rapidly. He heard a shout inside and retreating footsteps, so he opened he door and stepped inside, making sure sparrow was ready to attack if needed, and she was, currently defending him.

Harry's heart nearly stopped when he heard a frail voice from upstairs pleading in desperation

"P-please Ryan, please don't p-" the pleasing was cut off in a loud shrieking groan that fell away into sobbing as the sound of blows landing filled the air. Rage filled Harry as he made his way up the stairs as quickly as he could, as quietly as he could manage.

He peered into the room and seen Louis backing himself into a corner as Ryan continued after him.

He held a knife in his right hand and Louis held his hands up to defend himself, then he noticed Harry at the door and his eyes widened.