•Chapter Eighteen•

'Louis, I want you to meet my mother'

Louis nodded, smiling through the nerves that crept up

"We can have her over for dinner" Louis responds and Harry frowns

'That's.... not really an option Lou' Harry signs hesitantly

Louis frowns, and sits down on the couch beside harry, who's now looking down at the floor. Louis takes Harrys chin in his hand and makes him look up.

"It's okay harry, whatever it is you can tell me, you know that"

Harry nods and sighs

Later that day, Harry, hand in hand with Louis walk into a large building called 'Rosewood Special Care Facility'

Louis frowns at the sign, wondering why Harrys mother was in a place like this.

Harry lead him past the front desk where they were greater by a woman named Janis. She smiled at harry as they passed, headed down the hall until they reached an elevator.

Stepping off on the fourth floor, harry leads louis down the hall to a door decorated with fake flowers, the name Anne Cox on the door.

"Wait, your name could have been Harry Cox, As in like...hairy cocks? Thats hilarious" Louis starts, a small laugh escaping his lips before he sees the look on Harry's face

"Sorry" He says ashamed, but still amused by the possibility of what Harry's name could have been.

'Listen, Moms...she's not well, she's been like this for a while, and you need to be patient with her. I've never brought anyone to meet her before, i need you to understand that my mother means the world to me, and so do you and-'

Louis grabs his hands and stills them

"Calm down, its okay love, Ill behave" Louis says chuckling and harry takes a deep breath and nods, then smiles at louis gently

'come on' he signs

Then he opens the door and steps inside, knocking on the wall gently.

"Hello?" Calls a voice from inside the room

Harry walks in, Louis following behind him and finds Anne sitting at a small table near the window. She watches them as they make their way across, a cup of tea in her hands.

"Oh hello!" Anne says smiling "Are you here to help me with my tree, I called about an hour ago, asking for some help"

Harry smiles sadly taking a pen and paper off the table and begins to write something down, sitting next to his mother, motioning for Louis to take the third chair.

'Mum, its harry, I'm here because i wanted you to meet my boyfriend, Louis'

Anne's eyes scan the paper then she looks up beaming, her eyes gaining some clarity.

"Harry!" She says brightly "Can you help me put up my tree?" She asks and harry chuckles

'of course i can mum, me and louis can help' harry writes and once again Anne reads the paper then her eyes travel to Louis.

"Your dating my son?" She asks and Louis gulps nodding, then Anne reaches across the table and takes Louis by the chin, pulling him close and looking into his eyes. Louis eyes cut to harry and harry shrugs as his mother jerks louis chin back into place. After a moment she lets go of Louis and sits back smiling

"Welcome to the Family Louis!" She says and smiles over at harry "I like him" She says, a childish smile on her face

Harry smiles, Happy that his mother and his boyfriend were getting along so well.