•Chapter Eleven•

Harry paced his living room, worried. He hadn't heard from Louis in a few days, and considering the situation he was in that wasn't a good sign.

He didn't want to go over because it might do Louis more harm then good. He picked up his phone and called Louis, despite the fact he wouldn't talk if someone answered he could know if Louis was okay or not.

Again, he didn't get a response.

A few minutes later, Harry received a message that he wasn't expecting to get. It was from Louis but when Harry read it he couldn't believe what it said.

Stop texting me, can't you take a hint you annoying mute bitch, I don't want you, your face looks like a baboons ass and your hair is a ugly rats nest. Fuck off and leave me alone before I call the police.

Harry stared dumb founded at his phone, tears welling in his eyes. He blinked them back as he tried to reason with this. He knew Louis would never say anything like this, but it still came from Louis number. Louis was with an abusive guy who was super controlling, so there was a staggering chance this was Ryan.

Harry pushed his phone away, unable to look at the message any longer, because whoever said it, it still hurt. The phone buzzed again and Harry, despite his better instincts read the message. Again it was from Louis' number, and again it was  shocking, but this time Harry was almost positive who sent it, because Harry had never told another person about what had happened, especially not Ryan.

You deserved to be beaten, you deserved to be stabbed and you know what? I think your just faking not being able to talk, milking the "attack" for all it's worth, you attention seeking little whore. Hang yourself with your greasy hair and die.

Harry stared at the message in shock, then threw his phone away from himself. He gripped his hair in his hands, forehead in his palms and tried to hold back tears. He needed his dog but the guy he trusted her to was the reason he needed her. Harry couldn't quite believe what he read, a nagging feeling settled in his stomach, beside the nauseation and heavy weight of betrayal, because even if it wasn't Louis, Louis had to have told someone. Louis was the only person who knew this that Harry knew had access to this phone.

Harry began to hyperventilate and in a drastic decision, he made his way to the bathroom and snatched up a pair of black handled scissors, opening them and positioning them over his hair, close to his scalp.

He had self esteem issues that were strong enough without messages like that from someone he loved.

Loved.

It struck Harry so hard he dropped the scissors, the sound of them clattering into the sink with a loud bang startled Harry and he looked down at them, then back to himself in the mirror.

He couldn't believe what he had been about to do. He pulled his hair up into a messy pony tail, a few cut strands falling into the sink as his hair was tousled.

Harry turned around and crouched, his back against the wall, head in his hands trying to calm down. It couldn't have been Louis. Louis was too kind, too sweet, to....amazing.

It still hurt Harry even though he knew it couldn't have been Louis. He trudged out of the bathroom and into the living room and was surprised when he was greeted by a large white hound circling around his ankles and yapping happily. Harry looked up and seen the man himself sitting on the couch.

"Y-you told me I-i could come here if I needed to." Louis said "t-there was no answer so i-I came on in and l-locked the doors, he was getting bad and I didn't want your dog to go after him when he was holding a knife..."