Chapter four

I walk in threw a door, and instantly I am grabbed and pinned down by a pair of strong hands, Isiekial. Then I look up to see Osline with a needle, it has a gold tip on it. A tattoo! They are giving me a tattoo! I look at the corner of my room to see Adiesia sitting there, with her eyes closed and ears plugged. "NO!" I scream, "I WILL NOT HAVE A STUPID TATTOO ON MY FACE!!!"

Osline's face looks sad, "But you will look gorgeous when it is done. Your face will resemble a cat's!" I just shake my head. She shrugs and keeps going. I put my foot up to keep her away, and she pricks my ankle with it.

"OWW! NOCK THAT OFF! NO TATTOO! AND THAT IS FINAL!!!" I scream. Adiesia gets up from her corner.

"I think that is enough." She tells them. They back off and she sits on my lap. "You will have to be very still for this next part though... we are going to get this done, and out of the way, usually we do it the night before the games start, but why not get it out of the way, right?"

"What are you talking about?" I question. She doesn't answer. Instead she shoves a needle into my cheekbone. I begin to move, and Isiekial grabs my head, and holds it still. Finally she begins to pull the needle out of my face. "What was that for?!" I exclaim.

"Well... you will never have to shave again..." Osline says.

"My face was as smooth as a babies stinking butt!"

"That doesnt mean it wont grow stupid!" Adiesia replies, and gives me a playful shove. "There is just one more injection, then the needles will go away." She pulls another one out, this one smaller. She makes it look like she is going to put it in my  arm, but goes right next to my temple. I grit my teeth, and hold my breath. Isiekial still has my head.  Finally it is over, but the pain isn't. My eyes burn! Once the pain has gone away, I stand up and look in a mirror. My eyes are the color of blood.

"What did you do to me!?" I scream.

"We made you look even more terrifying. Isn't that the look you where going for?" Answers Isiekial.

"Yes! But now my... my... AHHH! I dont even look like me! My eyes are my best feature Damn it!" The door opens and Clove walks in, half of her hair brown instead of black.

Her eyes widen in terror. "What did they do to you!? I heard screaming, then yelling, so I came in... my crew hates me now.. but... what did yours do to you!?"

"They ruined my eyes."

"That will get you alot of attention from sponsors, and fear from tributes." Yells Oslin back. She is so quiet all the time, to hear her yelling gives me a chill. She is right though...

"I'm sorry, I didnt think of it that way." I tell her. She comes up to me, giving me a hug. 

"Its okay. Now! Get her to her crew, and lets get back to work!" She smirks. Clove leaves, still shocked. They sit me back down. Oslin starts on my eyebrows, Isiekial starts on my hair, spiking it up into a foe-hawk, resembling the one I had at the reaping, and Adiesia starts on my nails. By the time I am done, I feel lightheaded from all the filing, pulling, plucking, greasing, and everything else they did to me. I stand up to see no difference, except the shine on my face, and my eyes. 

Isiekial presses a bottom and walks out, replaced by Lourin. Both the girls give me a quick kiss on the cheek goodbye, then leave too. "Well, your eyes will make your outfits hard to work with..." Lourin starts. I like her already, she is the only one who agrees with me other that Clove.  "But I guess... I can work around them," She gives me a smile, and opens up a cupboard, and inside it is my costume. It is a white bodysuit, and has white specks on them. "Put this on." she instructs.

"What is it suppost to be?" I ask.

"It is going to represent how you feel, with body art. Once you put it on, the color with blend with your skin, it wont look like you are wearing anything, but then the images, and sounds will start." District two, is sometimes in charge of making music videos for the Capitol celebrities when they need it. It is like a back up occupation.  I slip it on, and Lauren comes up to me, and places an antenna necklace on my neck. "This will blend in with your skin too, if you don't touch it, it will increase your sound, and you will be heard over the music that they are already playing." Then she places a black peice of hard plastic around my neck, it raps around my upper body, going from my neck, to my hips, it looks like a black ivy. Then I get a good look at it in the mirror, and it is a chord. She also puts a twisty headband thing on my head. It looks like an antenna, but it twists around over and over again, making it look sort of appealing. Then she flicks a switch, and it buzzes for a second, leaving me with a tingling sensation. Then the music starts is is a light sound, happy, but confusing and tricky. I look in a mirror, and I see colors flash on me. She was right, I look naked, except the colors dancing around on my body. 

"Why do I have to look naked?" I complain.

"Because it will please the capitol, you are so handsome!" I see a bright day go by, and then it rains, thunder and lightning spit from the sky, and the Capitol is suddenly dark, the lights vanishing from the buildings. I like it. She tells me that she is done, so I head out to the hallway. Clove has been waiting for me, her team has given her red eyes too. Lauren hurries out of the room, and quickly turns off my suite. "Don't waist your battery." Then she gives me a wink. Now I do not look naked, because our suits are white again.

"So.... I dont think anybody can beat this." Cloves tells me. She raps her fingers around mine. I sqweeze them. Then l think of Loxy, a tear comes to my eye. Clove looks at me, and wipes it away. "Whats wrong?"

"I miss my friend, her little brother died in the Games yesterday." She nods, and gives me a hug. That hurts me even more, but I hold it in. "Well, I think we better head down." I pull her hand, and lead her to our chariot.

We do not say anything until the doors open, and District one starts out. They are spray painted gold. Laurin and Kinsel should have made our suits black, and spray painted up black. "Don't even act like you care about me, even a little bit. The other tributes will see that and target us as weak." She nods and our chariot moves. They don't show any reactions that I was expecting, and I realize that our suits aren't on. I flick her leg switch on, then mine. The crowd roars. I give a big smile, then look down. Our suits are all cheery. "Turn down your mood." I tell her. And her body starts to thunder and rain like mine did earlier, then a tornado comes. On mine, lava squirts everywhere. We look dark and powerful, like we are. Our music goes from happy, to loud, dark and sinister. Then, when we stop, I notice a brighter glow than us. It is District 12!? I glare at the team intently, the notice, then I smirk at them. They fear us, staring into our eyes. Then I notice that they are holding hands, I tilt my head and squint my eyes, the boy trembles a little. Then gets hit with roses falling from the cround. They are on fire, and they look even more fears than we do, I envy them. I will kill them both.