Chapter Twenty-one

Dear readers,

Sorry I didn't write this sooner, I had a really busy week, and then I went to a friends goodbye party at Classic Fun Center. Well, an elementary was there that night, (Friday) and a kid on a scooter rode a half a foot in front of me, and I tried not to hit him, only causing myself to fall. So I messed up my ankle, and my skates cut into my leg right above my ankle. I also bruised my tail bone pretty badly. Then Saturday I went to Lagoon (an amusement park) and there was a high school going there that day, coming on buses. The lines would take an hour, and the rides, what? A minute. So me and my friend went on the water rides, (it wasn't very warm and there was no lines at all on these). Well, we went on one repeatedly and I go soaked. Well, I got sick from too much sun. So, I am sore from walking around with soaked pants for hours, my ankle hurts from falling and twisting it, my tailbone is bruised, I have a long, deep cut along my leg, I am sun burnt, and I am sick like crazy! It is hard to even type. So I am sorry, I am only working on my second day of being hurt/sick, but I am trying, so I hope this will be done by Tuesday. I am doing this right now because last night I had a dream that I was writing this. Then I turned into Katniss and my friend Hannu (yes, that's were I got the idea for Hunnu) was in it. And I was trying to convince him to be my ally cause he was skilled and everything. Then there was a fire, then he died, I cried, then I woke up. So that's why I wrote this feeling so bad...

I AM SUCH A COMPLAINER! Thank you for reading/listening to my complaining. Hopefully this is enough reason for me to not write this sooner.

Ariel

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Clove." I say quickly.

"Yes Cato?" She whispers.

"Are you really tired?" I ask.

"I couldn't sleep if the sandman visited the arena tonight. Way too much happened tonight." She sighs. "Why are you asking?"

"Well... wanna go hunting?" I ask.

She looks at me with confusion. "We already have so much food, there is only a handful of players left in the whole arena, the food isn't going to last long anyway. We should start eating it faster. I have been getting awful skinny."

"I meant for other tributes. I want to get out of here." I say.

"No, you want to go find Peeta. Well, we can try, but you saw him at the camouflage station. It will be hard. I cant explain how no other tribute has found him yet. He is probably painted into some tree with mud and berries." Clove tells me.

"He cant even stand Clove."

I can tell that she is really annoyed with me. "Well, then he is painted into a bush."

"Okay, then lets go look for him in the bushes." I ask more than tell her. She sighs and pulls herself up.

"I'm gonna eat something first." She snaps. I nod my head and walk over to the food pile too. We eat some dried beef strips and an orange each. I put some grapes, cheese, and bread in my bag as well. I sling it over my shoulder and we start jogging toward the forest.

When we get to the tall, thick trees that hides the inside, we pause. "Ready? What weapons you got?" Clove asks me.

"I got my sword of course, and two spears. You?" I answer.

"Ive decided to keep all my knifes with me at all times, you know, with those monsters running around and everything. I also have the drill I used earlier, and rope, if that even counts as a weapon. I thought we could use it. The ground could fall out from under us at any second." She says. I smile at her and put my arm around her shoulder.