Chapter five

Once President Snow gets done talking, me and Clove walk over to the hallway back into the building. I grab her hand and she says, "Well, that might put a dent in our sponsors." I feel this growl type thing that I have never felt before.

"Dammit! That will put more than a dent! That will ruin us! They will take at least a third of our sponsors! Stupid 12!" I can tell by the looks I get from other tributes that I look terrifying. Lauren told me that our eyes become black when we are this mad, and I am pretty sure that with all the reactions I am getting, my eyes look like black holes. I look down and the Capitol is splitting in half, there is rain, lighting and thunder falling from the sky. Fire is destroying all the buildings. And you can see a little lava coming from the back. My body is shaking, from the music surrounding my suit, it is more dark, evil and dangerous than I want to even talk about.

"Calm down. You need to chill out, you are really big, you are going to end up hurting sombody!" Clove grabs onto my shoulders, and looks into my eyes.

"No I wont."

"You said the same thing when you sent that poor kid to the hospital last year! And when you sent that girl flying across the table for bumping into you after you just got into a fight with Loxy! You are too big and have no control! Calm down!"

"No! I will not! Those two stupid kids from looser District 12 ruined our designers work! They took our sponsors! They took everything! You know that we are popular! They are from Damn 12! They dont des-" She stops me with a kiss, she kisses me passionately, I can tell she only did this to either shut me up, or District 12 is walking behind us. I pull her away, I give her a hug, and look behind her to see that stupid scared kid from 12 looking into my eyes, I squint my eyes, and glare at him. He shivers. The girl behind him, also from 12, must feel it, because she turns around and grabs his shoulders, she looks at me. For a second she too, is afraid of my eyes, then she glares back.

The boy looks at her, "You where great!" and hugs her. She gives him a weird confued look, then goes on her tip-toes and pecks him on the lips, then walks away. She is playing a game with him, but he loves her.

I pull Clove away, "I'll be right back." I walk over to the 12 boy, "Whats your name?" I ask him.

"Peeta."

"I am Cato. You are sort of big, can you handle a knife? And how strong are you?"

"My family works the bakery in 12, so I lug around sacks of flower all the time, and I can hit a target okay... why?" He stutters, he is still scared.

"Well you look helpful, so... would you like to be with the Careers this year?" I give him a michivous smirk. I know that this will keep him away from his lover, he will lead us to her, we will kill her, he will be distracted, and I will kill him. Easy plan. He thinks it over for a while. I know he is thinking of her.

"Ya, but leave me alone until the games." That is all I need, so I nod back, and walk away.

"We have a new ally." I tell Clove.

"Why!? He will just die! He is nothing!"

"Shhhhhh! I put my hand on her mouth. "He will lead us to the girl, we will kill her, then him. Then we wont have to deal with him anymore."

"You, me, Glimmer and Marvel from 1, Milliam and Cillia from 4, that one girl from 5, and...?"

"His name is Peeta."

"Okay. He will be fun to see hiding behind a tree or bush, hiding from us once we are done with him." She smiles at me, and I give her another kiss.