Chapter 1

"DADDY, PLEASE DON'T!" I screamed out as he kicked me in the stomach. My mom tried to pull him of but he didn't buldge. After he was done with me he turned to my mom. "WHY ARE YOU STICKING UP FOR THIS WHORE!?" My dad yelled as he pounched my mom and after that I blacked out.

I woke up by my mom stroking my hair. "Baby you have to go to live with the Styles' for a while..." She whispered and the tears started to form in my eyes. "Can't I live with an aunt or uncle or grandparents?" I cried out and my mom cried too. "He'll expect you there." My mom cried out. I knew she was right but I really didn't want to live with the Styles. I know it's for my own safety but you don't understand. I've been bullied for as long as I can remember by about everyone. But the worst ones are Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and last but not least... Harry Styles.

"You need to pack now. You have to leave as soon as possible." She said and I cried. "But mo-" She cut me off. "I just don't want him to hurt you anymore, sweety..." She whispered and I nodded. Do it for mom. I thought to myself before walking upstairs and packing my stuff as fast as I could since I didn't know when my dad was coming home again. "I already called Anne... You have my number, call me whenever. Once I've found a house where your father can't find us you'll move in with me but for now..." She whispered and kissed my forehead. "Go." She cried out and I nodded and walked outside where Anne was already waiting in the car.

I hopped in the car and Anne pulled me into a hug. Anne was like a second mom to me, making this a little easier. She pulled back and started the car. "Now he can't hurt you anymore." She said and I rested my head against the glass.

"We're here." Anne said shaking me slightly. I had fallen asleep. I smiled weakly and got out the car. Anne lived in a mansion, and showed me around after showing me to my room. I walked into my new room and layed down. "HARRY, AUTUMN I'M OFF TO THE STORES I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR!" I heard Anne yell from downstairs I yelled back an okay and heard the door open and close. I was now alone in a house with Harry...

This can't be good...