Chapter 4

Autumn's POV

I woke up next to Harry, his curly hair all over the place, mine wasn't that much better either. I got up slowly and walked out of Harry's room, into my own and walked into my bathroom. I took a towel and turned on my music before turning on the water. I stripped down my clothes. I got into the shower and let the warm water relax me.

I washed my body and hair as I hummed along to the songs that were playing. I shaved my legs and mentally prepared myself on turning of the shower. Once I was ready I got out of the shower and quickly put on some clothes.

I brushed my teeth and did my hair. I only put on some mascara since I didn't feel like putting on alot of make-up. I put on my bracelet and walked downstairs. "Hi." I said to Anne as I leaned against the doorframe. "Hey sweety, did you sleep well?" She asked and I nodded. "Harry told me you two were hanging out today, it'll be good for you, you know, to get your mind off of things." She said and I nodded again. "He's in the kitchen by the way." She said. "Okay, I'm getting myself, do you want anything?" I asked Anne and she smiled and shook her head no. "No, thank you." I nodded and walked into the kitchen.

I stood on my toes and took a glass, filling it with water. Harry smacked my bum and came close. "And don't you fucking dare tell my mom about yesterday." He whispered and I nodded. I thought he actually got a little bit nice, but no. He's still a huge asshole. "We're going to just hang out and walk around town." He informed me and I nodded. "Are you ready?" He asked me and I nodded. "Let's go." He said before we walked out of the house.

***

Me and Harry have been sitting on the swings in the park for about an hour just chatting and I'm starting to think he's becoming nicer. "Hey Ash!" Harry yelled over to a boy with curly hair. He was pretty cute, I'm not going to lie. "Hey Haz!" He yelled before walking over with 3 other boys.

"Hi, I'm Ashton and this are Michael, Calum and Luke." He told me smiling. "Autumn." I said with a smile on my lips. "Nice to meet you Autumn." The boys said. "How do you know eachother? I haven't seen you at school before, have I?" I asked and Calum nodded. "You're right. We go to mountain high (Totally made that up) but our bands met at a gig and we've been friends ever since." I smiled. "You're in a band? I love bands." I said truthfully. "Maybe you should come watch us rehurse sometime. I'll give you my number." Luke said and I nodded -still smiling- and handed him my phone. He typed in his number and the other boys typed in their number as well. They all texted themselves and handed me back my phone.

Harry's phone rang, interrupting the conversation I had with Michael about guitars. "Okay mom, bye." Harry said and he turned to face me. "My mom isn't coming home until tomorrow, something work related." He told me and he turned to the boys. "Wanna hang out at my house? I'll call the other boys too." He said and the boys nodded. "Yeah sure, sounds like fun." Ashton said and we walked towards Harry's house where the other boys (Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam) would be waiting.

"Hey gorgeous." Louis said winking at me and I started blushing like crazy. "Let's get inside, lads." Harry said and all of us walked inside, towards the livingroom. "Can we pweasseeee play COD?" I asked blushing as I hung on Harry's shoulder. Michael got on one knee. "Will you marry me?" He asked and I started giggling. "I'll take that as a no." He said puting and I pecked his lips. "Sorry babyyyy." I said in my baby and we started playing COD.

"But" Michael started.

"How did you..." Ashton followed.

"My highscore" Liam said pretending to cry.

"You're better than me." Zayn breathed out.

"Now I want to marry you." Luke said and I giggled again.

"I used to play with my dad..." I said as I tought back at the time my dad still loved me.

"I VOTE MEAN GIRLS!" I yelled as I popped in Mean Girls.

I sat down on Harry's lap and he held me by my waist. "Are you ticklish?" Harry asked with a smirk and I shook my head. "I don't believe you." He smirked before tickling my sides and I started laughing and squirming to get out of his grip. He stopped tickling me and came close to my ear. "I wouldn't do that... unless you want me to do you right now." He whispered and I smirked and made circles with my bum causing him to moan slightly, not loud enough for the boys to hear him though.

"Maybe I want you to do me right now." I whispered in his ear.