Chapter 17

"I think you should go..." I whispered and he shook his head no. "I'm not leaving you, Autumn." He said and I walked -well ran- out of my room. I bumped into Harry. "Hey sl-" I was so not in the mood for his shit so I cut him of. "SAY IT HARRY! FUCKING CALL ME A SLUT AGAIN! IT MAKE SO YOU HAPPY RIGHT? IT MAKES YOU FEEL FUCKING AMAZING ABOUT YOURSELF, HUH!" Harry looked at me wide eyed and I heard footsteps on the stairs. "WELL IT FUCKING HURTS ME HARRY!" I cried out and Harry looked down at the ground. "You know I cry myself to sleep everynight because of you." I spat. "Autumn shu-" I sighed in frustration. "Don't tell me to shut up Harry!" I said and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes. Good.

I took of my bracelets and threw them on the floor. "I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW HARRY!" I yelled as I showed him my wrists filled with old and new cuts. "This is all because you and your friends like to hate on me without any reason. So I hope you feel good about yourself right now. This is probably extremely funny to you isn't it!?" I yelled at him and turned around and tried to run away but someone grabbed my wrists. I yanked my arm back, covering my wrists. "I won't judge you..." He said. "It's the only pain you can control right?" He said and I looked away, he's using my own words against me. "And the sad part is everyone thinks you're happy right?" He said running his fingers over my cuts. He brought them to his lips and kissed them. "It's okay not to be okay." He said and I sniffled before pushing him of of me softly. "Let go of me." I whispered. He shook his head and pulled me into a hug. I cried into his chest.

"Thank you Ashton." I whispered through sobs.