Chapter 18

I woke up by my alarm clock. Today I had to go to school again. I took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom and did my usual morning routine. I walked into my closet and put on some clothes.

I put on some make-up and slid on my bracelets. I then slid on my black timberlands and put my hair up in a bun before walking downstairs. I drank a glass of water. "Anne, can you bring me to school?" I asked and she gave me an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry sweety I can't but maybe Harry can bring you." She said and I sighed. "Nevermind." I said before swinging my bag over my shoulder and walking out the door.

"Autumn?" I heard a way to fermiliar voice say. "Justin." I said, waiting for him to catch up. "Aren't you mad anymore?" He asked me cheerfully and I nodded. The only reason I was mad at Justin was because of all the boys but now everyone hates me anyways so why should I even care? We reached my school and I turned to Justin. "I missed you..." I whispered and he pulled me into a hug. "I missed you too, princess." He said and I smiled. "I'm happy we're friends again Justin." I said with a sweet smile and he smiled back. "So am I." He said and I hugged him tight. "I really have to go to class." I said in his ear and he hugged me back and nodded.

"Hey, wanna hang out with me, Ryan and Chaz after school? Y'know hang out at the studio or something?" I smiled and nodded. "I'd like that." I said and he smiled at me. "I'll text you when school's over." I told him and he nodded. "Okay, bye princess." He said. "Bye Justin." I said pecking his cheek and walking inside.

"Look the school slut is finally back in school! I thought she was pregnant!"

"Wouldn't suprise me if she actually was!"

"Great." I mumbled to myself. I just ignored them and got my books. I suddenly felt hands on my waist and a head on my shoulder. "Baby I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear. "H-Harry?" I stuttered. "I'm realy, realy sorry." he whispered as he kissed my neck softly. "I missed us..." He whispered in my ear. "Leave me alone Harry." I snapped, closing my locker and walking away when he grabbed my arm and pushed me into the janitors closet.

He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me hungrily. I pushed him off of me. "Fuck Harry. What do you think you're doing?" I asked anoyed and he started smirking.

"It's not like you didn't like it." He said and I rolled my eyes.