Chapter 11

AUTMN'S POV

"You're staying over tonight, right?" Louis asked as he buckled his belt. I nodded. "Yeah, if that's okay." I said and he chuckled. "Offcourse it is, babe." He said and pecked my lips. I smiled and stretched my back. "I'll be back in like half an hour I have to go home and grab my stuff." I told him and he nodded. "I'll be right back." I said with a smile before walking towards the front door.

**

"HEY!" I yelled as I closed the door behind me. "ANYBODY HOME?" I asked and no one answered. "ANNE? GEMMA? HARRY?" I yelled and once again no one answered. I sighed and walked up to my room. I took a random bag and threw everything I needed in there: underwear, clothes, a hair brush, a toothbrush and toothpast, shoes, accessories and my make-up. I threw everything in my bag and walked towards my nightstand, taking my Iphone charger. I swung the bag over my shoulder and took my phone from my desk before walking downstairs. I walked into the livingroom to make sure no one was home. There was no one. I walked into the kitchen and took a glass of water. I took my skateboard and texted Harry, Gemma and Anne saying I was staying at a friends. I put my skateboard down on the pavement and drove towards Louis' house.

I knocked on the door to be greeted by a smiling Louis. "Hey babe." He said pecking my lips. I smiled and followed Louis to his bedroom. He took out his laptop and went to netflix. We fell asleep while watching bambi.

***

I stirred a little as I was still sleepy. I rubbed my eyes and looked over at Louis who was already staring at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Goodmorning." I said as I stretched my back. "Goodmorning, beautiful." Louis said causing me to blush. "I'm going to take a shower, I'll be right back." He sid pecking my forehead before walking into his bathroom.

I decided to check my phone and saw I had a couple of texts and replied to them before going onto twitter. Nothing really interesting there.... WAIT! I saw one tweet that cought my eye.

@JustinBieber : Just arrived in London! Hope to meet some of y'all.

I squealed. I LOVE Justin Bieber. I'm sooo going to find out where he is. Louis got out of the shower and I smiled. "I'm going to take a shower now." I giggled before walking into the bathroom, turning on the hot water and let it relax me. Once I had washed my hair and body I got out of the shower and got dressed. I walked out of the bathroom and took my make-up bag from my bag before walking back into the bathroom, leaving the door open this time. I did my make-up and Louis watched me.

"Do you really have to wear that?" He whined and I chuckled. "Unless you want me to be ugly... not that I'm not ugly with it." I mumbled the last part to myself. "You're gorgeous with and without it." He smiled and I smiled back. "But I have to be perfect today." I whined and put on some foundation. "Why?" Louis chuckled and I looked at him. "JustinBieberIsInLondonAndIhaveTpMeetHimBecauseIloveHim." I breathed out and Louis chuckled. "Calm down, what's up with Justin Bieber?" He chuckled. "He's in London and I have to meet him." I whined as I applied my bronzer. "I'll call him, calm down." Louis said and my eyes widened. "You're kidding right? Louis this isn't funny." I said and he chuckled. "My dad has worked with him, he's a PR agent." He said and my eyes widened and I squealed him and jumped up and down. He chuckled and called Justin and I continued to do my makeup. I brushed my curly hair and looked at myself in the mirror to check my outfit.

My loose croptop looked good with my high waisted shorst. My curly hair fell over my shoulders naturally and I had put on my believe necklace. I slid on my red Supra sneakers and quickly put on some pink lipgloss when the doorbell rang. My make-up looked good and I actually didn't hate my face at the moment. "AUTUMN, YOU COMING!?" Lou yelled and I took a deep breath before walking downstairs.

I litteraly froze. Louis wasn't kidding, Justin Drew Bieber was in his livingroom. I started to cry happy tears and when I finally unfroze I jumped up and down. "Autumn, calm down." Louis chuckled and I blushed. "Hi I'm Justin." Justin told me and I think I was going to cry. "I-I'm Autumn and I-I'm in l-love with you." I emediatly covered my mouth and my eyes widened. "Aren't I a luckly guy." Justin said winking at me and I felt like crying. O wait I actually was crying. "Hey don't cry, beautiful." Justin said hugging me. "I love you so much." I said through happy tairs. "I love you too." Justin said smiling. "So Lou, ready to go to the themepark?" Justin asked facing Louis. "Are you Autumn?" Louis asked and I nodded squealing.

We got into Justin's car, Louis was driving and me and Justin sat in the backseat. "OH MY GOD TURN THE MUSIC UP!" I yelled as 'Made in the USA' by Demi Lovato came on. Louis chuckled and I sang along. "Made in the USAAAAA" I sang and I saw Justin stare at me from the corner of my eye. I turned my head to him. "What?" I giggled. "You are an amazing singer." He said and I blushed. "No I'm not." I said furrowing my eyebrows. "YES YOU ARE!" Louis yelled causing everyone to laugh.

"Have fun with your idol." Louis said pecking my lips and I looked at him confused. "This was your suprise. I'll pick you guys up tonight" He said and I nodded, stil confused. Justin got out of the car and camera's emediatly started to flash. He took my hand and helped me out of the car. "Thanks." I said smiling as he looked into my eyes.