Chapter 6

"Turn it of, turn it of, turn it of." I whined, burrying my head in Ashton's chest since he was the only one sitting next to me. All the boys started laughing. "Guys I'm seriously going to cry, turn. Off. The. Fucking. Movie." I said and the boys laughed even harder. Ashton rubbed my back. "Guys c'mon she's shaking turn it off." He said and I heard a click followed by silence. "Thank you." I said as I took my head out of Ashton's chest. The boys smiled and I flashed them a weak smile. "I'm so not sleeping alone tonight. I don't want to get killed by some syco ass bitch" I said and the boys started laughing loudly.

"But guys seriously." I said. "Guys can you sleep in my room with me?" I asked Calum, Michael, Ashton and Luke since I didn't really trust Zayn, Niall, Liam and Louis and Harry would want to have sex with me or something. "I have to go home... but maybe the others can stay." Calum said giving me an apolagetic smile. "Yeah I can stay." Luke said and I smiled at him. "My mom wont mind." Michael said and I smiled at him too. "I'd love to protect you but I have my little brothers soccer match to go to tomorrow morning." He said and I felt sad him and Calum couldn't stay? Why would I be sad he couldn't stay? I decided to shrug it of and I nodded. "IT'S OKAY I HAVE MIKEY AND LUKEY!" I cheered and pecked both of their cheeks. They smiled and I giggled. "But can we go upstairs? I'm extremely tired." I breathed out. They nodded and I told everyone goodnight before walking up the stairs with Michael in front of me and Luke behind me.

I slid on my pokemon byjama botoms and a black tanktop before getting into bed. I had a big air matrass at the end of my bed where Michael and Luke were laying and soon enough we all fel asleep.

***

I woke up first and decided to make breakfast. "Guys, will you help me make breakfast?" I asked and they just groaned and got up, walking downsairs. We made pancakes and toast and bacon, that kind of stuff. "I'm going to wake up the rest." I said refering to Zayn, Niall, Louis, Harry and Liam. I walked upstairs and opened the door. "Guys, wake-up." I said. "Shut the fuck up slut." Someone groaned but I decided to ignore it. "We made food." I said and Niall jumped up and ran downstairs, followed by Louis, Liam and Zayn. "Harry, get up." I giggled. "Can't" He said. "Why not?" I asked confused. "Morning boner." He breathed out pointing at his crotch. I giggled and sat on his crotch. I leaned foreword to a heavy breathing Harry.

I kissed his neck slowly, sucking on some parts of his skin, not long or hard enough to leave a hickey though. I then kissed his chest, then his stomach and lower. I planted one last kiss just above the elastic of his boxers and I saw Harry smirking. I played with the elastic of his boxers and then let go, jumping up. "Now get your horny ass downstairs, Styles." I chuckled and Harry groaned. "Don't fucking tease me." He said through gritted teeth. "Whatever." I giggled before walking out of the room, Harry following close behind me. I could feel him stare at my bum so I swayed my hips a little. Harry pushed me into a room and pushed me against the door.

"Harry I don't want to." I said trying to push him off. "Harry get off of me." I said, he ignored me and started to kiss my neck. "Harry stop." I said. I was actually getting scared, he started to try to take of my shirt and I was about to cry. "Harry you're scaring me, get of." I said and this time I finally pushed him off. I emediatly ran downstairs and tears streamed down my face.

"Autumn, what's wrong?" Michael asked me concerned. "Nothing." I said with a sniffle. "Do you wanna talk to Ashton about it?" Luke asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "It seems like you trust him the most." Luke explained and I nodded. "So you want to talk to Ash?" Michael asked and I sniffled again before nodding. "Michael flashed me a weak smile and took out his phone. It took a while but then Michael spoke.

"Hey Ash, it's me... yeah... Autumn is crying... I don't know... can you come over? She trusts you the most..... okay... thanks mate... yeah I'll see you in ten minutes.... yeah bye." He said before hanging up. "He'll be here in ten minutes... please don't cry." Michael said rubbing circles on my back. I saw Harry staring at me from the corner of my eye but I totally ignored it.

I heard the frontdoor swing open and 5 seconds later Ashton ran into the livingroom and hugged me. "What's wrong?" He asked me rubbing my back, trying to relax me. "Come, let's talk about this in private." He whispered and I nodded, leading him to my room.

"What happened?" He asked as we sat down on my bed. "Harry really, really scared me..." I said softly and Ashton started to rub my back. "What did he do?" I took a deep breath. "Me and Harry had sex before but this morning I wanted to get him out of bed so I teased him a little and than he was like 'don't fucking tease me' and I was like 'whatever' and then I walked out and he pushed me into a room and I was like 'get of' and he didn't stop and he just kept kissing my neck and he tried to take off my shirt and he wouldn't get off and he really scared me and you probably think I'm a total slut and that it's my own fault... God, I'm so stupid." I said as I burried my face in my hands and cried softly. Ashtn pulled me into a hug. "You told him to stop, Autumn. I don't think you're a slut and you're not stupid." He said. "I know you probably think I'm over exaggerating or something...." I whispered. "Autumn you're not. But you have to answer this question: If you didn't push him off, would he have, you know, raped... you..?" I looked down. "I think so..." I whispered.

Ashton stood up and walked towards the door, his face full of anger. "Ashton where are you going?" I asked crying as I ran after him. He walked into the livingroom and tapped Harry on the shoulder. "What is it mat-" He was cut of by Ashton's fist coliding with his face. Harry fell to the ground. "ASHTON!" I cried out. I was never really a fan of fighting, it reminds me of when my dad beat up me and my mom. Ashton kicked Harry in the stomach. 'Daddy stop kicking mommy!' he pounched face a again Daddy please! I felt tears stream down my face. Daddy I'm sorry please stop hitting me! I started hyperventilate. "ASHTON STOP!" I screamed, trying to catch my breath. I put my hands in my hair and hyperventilated. I felt a hand on my back and my hypervenntilating got worst. I closed my eyes really thightly as the tears streamed down my face. "No, daddy please don't hit me. I'm sorry!" I cried out as I burried my face in my hands. The hand started rubbing my back. "NO DADDY DON'T HIT ME AGAIN, PLEASE. I'LL LISTEN! I WON'T BE A BAD GIRL ANYMORE! PLEASE STOP HITTING ME AND MOMMY! I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! I'M SORRY!" I screamed, hystarically. The hand stopped rubbing circles and left my back. The room went dead silent.

"Autumn, what happened to you at home?" Ashton asked me, clearly crying.