Chapter 5

Harry smirked. "You're going to get fucked so hard." He whispered. "Good." I whispered back. "O shit, I left my phone upstairs, Autumn can you help me look for it?" Harry asked and I nodded. "Sure." I said. "We'll be right back lads." Harry said and they all nodded.

Me and Harry ran towards Harry's room at the end of the hall. I opened the door and closed and locked it behind me. Harry pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me roughly. I helped him take of his shirt and he took of his pants. "Jump" He whispered and I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He walked up to the bed and threw me on it. He took of his boxers and I took of my bra and thong. We were both extremely horny and didn't feel like wastig any time. Harry slid on the condom and layed down on top of me. His length touching my leg as he cupped my breasts and kissed me roughly. "Harry, do it." I breathed out and he smirked before slamming into me. He eased himself in and out of me. "Faster." I moaned loudly.

He did as told and spead up. We both moaned loudly. "Fuck, Autumn say my name!" He screamed/moaned. "H-Harry S-Styles!" I moaned out loudly. "Fuck I love it w- when you moan my name." He said and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Fuck Harry, faster." I moaned and he sped up even more. He slammed into me harder and harder but I didn't mind. Harry suddenly stopped moving in and out of me. "Fuck Harry, go on." I cursed under my breath. "Tell me you want this dick." He spat. "Fuck Harry, I want it. Give it to me. Now." I screamed. He smirked, knowing he was in control. I groaned and flipped us around. I was now sitting on him and eased myself up and down. I made small circles with my hips and Harry completely lost it. He moaned louder and louder. I smirked and took his phone from the nightstand. I made a picture of him. He looked so fucking horny I just wanted to fuck him.

"Now I can make a pic of you. That's fair." He moaned out and I bit my lip. "I don't know, Harry." I moaned, still moving my hips. "Autumn I- Fuck. A-Autumn I wont do anything with it." He moaned out and I moved up and down again. He smirked and took his phone out. He took pictures of me but I didn't care. He cupped my breast and made a pic. I moved small circles with my hips again, teasing him. "FUCK AUTUMN!" He yelled before flipping us over again and slamming into me. Hard. "HARRY FUCK!" I moaned loudly. "HARRY, YES, JUST LIKE THAT!" I moaned out and he smirked. "HARRY!" I yelled. "Good girl, scream my name." He moaned. "HARRY FUCKING STYLES!" I moaned at the top of my lungs.

"HARRY I- I'M G- GOING T- TO C- C..- FUCK!" I yelled as I came. Harry came at the same time as me and thrusted into me a couple of times more before pulling out of me. "That was the best fucking sex I've ever had in my life." Harry breathed out and I smirked. I got up and heard the sound of a camera. I bend foreword and took my phone. I turned around and took a couple of pictures of Harry. We got dressed and walked downstairs. "Found it!" Harry cheered as he stook out his phone. The boys smiled. "You didn't mis alot, this movie is borig." Calum said and I giggled. "Than put on something you like, we'll see if that's not boring." I giggled and Calum nodded and put on 'The Conjuring'

Harry's hand rested on my thigh, rubbing it slightly I played with his curls. "Now you're my little secret." He whispered into my ear.