Chapter 12 (A Day With Justin)

Me and Justin walked towards the entrence, bought tickets and entered the themepark. "What do you want to do first, princess?" I felt like I was going to fainth. "Did you just call me princess?" I asked with a smile on my face. He smiled and swung his arms around me, pulling me a little closer. "I sure did, princess." I giggled and we walked towards a big rollercoaster. Screaming girls asked Justin for a picture and an autograph. Most of them shot me dirty looks. "Leave Justin alone, you slut." One girl whispered in my ear and tears formed in my eyes. Justin looked at me concerned. "You okay, princess?" He asked and I nodded yes. "Now the truth." He said and I shook my head no. He pulled me into a hug.

"Some girls are just really... protective? I guess." He said as he stroke my hair. "They just don't want me to get hurt..." I sighed and looked at Justin. "But I never did anything to them or you." I said and he smiled and put his pointer finger under my chin. I looked up at him and flashed him a weak smile. "Don't be sad, princess." He said and I giggled. I just really love it when he calls me princess. He smiled at me and it was ow our turn to go onto the rollercoaster.

I screamed in fear as the rollercoaster road down on full speed. Justin chuckled ad took my hand, emediatly relaxing me.

***

We've been in thethemepark since 1o am, it was now ten pm and the themepark closes in an hour. A couple of girls ran up to Justin and asked for pictures and autographs. Justin gave me an apolagetic look and I shrugged, looking around. I stood there with my one leg crossed over the other as I looked at a couple of kids running around. They were adorable.

I sighed since I'ce been waiting for about an hour soon my phone buzzed and I looked at it.

@justinbieber : Sorry for making you wait princessssss @_AutumnCooper

He had attached a picture. It was one of me. I was running a hand through my hair and my eyes squinted together because of the bright sunlight. My hair looked really pretty if I say so myself. I was giggling. Probably whe that one girl fell and said 'ouch my bum' I giggled again at the memory. Soon my mentions went crazy. Some were nice, calling me pretty and stuff and others just hate, calling me a slut and a whore. I felt sad but I didn't want Justin to see that. I decided to reply to him.

@_AutumnCooper : @justinbieber I think I deserve a hug :'(

@justinbieber: anyhting for you princess @_AutumCooper

I smiled and he walked over, picking me up in a hug and spinning me around. He put an arm around me and we walked towards the exit. Once we exited the park flashing lights blinded me.

"Justin are you dating her?"

"Justin where did you meet her?"

"Justin how long have you been dating?"

Justin ignored the questions and I looked up at him. He looked down at me and smiled, causing me to smile. We got into Lou's car and I pecked Louis on the lips before buckling my seatbelt. Justin and Louis were in a conversation when 'as long as you love me' came on. I squealed and started singing along. "As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke." I sang and Justin chuckled before singing along. Soon Louis sang along to and we were jaming yo as long as you love me. The song stopped and everyone started to laugh.

"I had fun today, Justin." I said with a smile as I took my bag Louis brought from his house out of the trunk. I quickly checked if he didn't forget anything. "Me too! Would you like to come over to the studio tommorow? You'll meet Scooter." He said and I squealed and jumped up and down. "That'd be awsome!" I said. Justin and Louis chuckled. "I'll pick you up tommorow at twelve?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay I'll see you than." He said giving me a hug. I smiled and pecked his cheek before hugging Louis. I pecked his lips quickly, not wanting Harry to see it from inside. "I'll text you, babe." Louis said and I nodded. "Princess?" Justin asked and I nodded. "I don't have your number." He said and I giggled. "Right." I said before giving him my number. "I'll see you tommorow. Lou I'll see you as soon as possible." I said winking and walking into my house.

Someone emediatly grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs, into a bedroom. He started to kiss my lips hungrily. "Harry, fuck off." I said pushing him away. "Babe I haven't seen you since yesterday and I really want to fuck you right now." He said and I sighed. "I'm not in the mood, Harry." I said before walking out of the bedroom and into my own. I locked the door and changed into my pyjamas before laying down and slowly falling asleep.