Chapter 23

Me and Marcel have been walking around town for about three hours and decided to sit down on the swings in the park and just chatted for a while. "I still can't believe you and Harry are twins, I mean, you're really nice and polite and Harry is such a jerk.." I said and marcel smiled. "You're the first person to say that, most of my friends that are girls leave me, date Harry and than never talk to either of us ever again..." He said and I looked at him. "That's really mean." I told him and he shrugged.

"Look at me and look at Harry... who wouldn't choose him over me." He said and I looked him up and down, from the way his hair was pushed back by all the gel to the his nice shoes, spencer, glasses, everything. He looked adorable but Harry was hot. I smiled at him weakly. "You're a really nice guy Marcel." I told him and he looked at me, he smiled slightly and his cheeks were burning red. I giggled and he chuckled before we contiued our conversation.

Me and Marcel were laughing until we noticed it was getting darker and we decided to go home. When we arrived at the house we heard voices from the living room. "Who's here?" I asked Marcel and he shrugged. "Let's find out." He said and leaned foreward I looked at him confused at first but then smiled and jumped on his back. He ran towards the livingroom and I couldn't stop laughing. Marcel opened the door to the livingroom and my face turned pale. Not only were the boys there, also a way to fermiliar man was.

"D-d-dad?" I stuttered as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Why the fuck are you crying?" Louis asked annoyed and I ran towards my room, where I locked myself in. I thought they knew? They knew my dad beat me right? Did they forget I was screaming for my dad to stop beating my mom when Ashton beat up Harry? See Autumn, no one cares about you. The voice in my head told me and even more tears spilled from my eyes. How could they forget? Oh shut up Autumn, you're stupid to think anyone cares about you. The voice in my head told me again.

"Autumn, are you okay?" I heard Liam say. "N-no." I said inbetween sobs. "Come on Autumn, open the door." He said and I sighed and unlocked the door. I must look like shit, my mascara is probably running, with the rest of my make-up and my hair can't look good. I sat down on my bed and burried my head in my hands. "What's wrong?" He asked me and I chuckled with a sniffle. "You don't care Liam, you're just curious." I said and he looked down. "You can't keep pushing everyone away, Autumn." He said and I started laughing. "I push everyone away? Funy joke! I would kill for someone actually staying with me but when things get hard, compicated or I don't feel comfortable with telling someone something they already know... Everybody leaves." I cried out and Liam pulled me into hug. "I wont leave you." He whispered in my ear. I really wanted to believe him, but I can't. He'll just leave you, no one will ever care abut a wast of space like you.

I pushed Liam off of me gently and looked him straight in the eyes. He looked at me concerned and I was crying. The tears were streaming down my face, so I looked down at the ground and shook my head.

"That's what they all say, Liam..."