Chapter 3

I tried my best not to moan or moan his name. "Say my name." Harry moaned but I didn't say anything. "Fuck, Autumn you're tight." He whispered -I gues to himself- as he slammed into me harder and harder. "Say it." He ordered. "H- H- Harry." I moaned and he smirked. "G- Good girl." He moaned. I bit my lip so I wouldn't moan. Trust me, I didn't like having sex with Harry but he hit my sweetspot every time he slammed into me making it hard for me not to moan. I felt like I was going to cum but I tried my hardest not to. "A-Aut-umn I'm g- going to c-cum." Harry moaned out. And I bit my lip. "Fuck, Autumn" Harry screamed, I couldn't keep it in anymore. "Oh Harry!" I screamed/moaned out.

After he came he layed down next to me. "I told you I was going to make you scream my name" Harry said, still trying to catch his breath. Go to your room, the boys are over in like 5 minutes. He said and I nodded before getting dressed. "Where's my bra?" I asked Harry softly. "I don't know, don't put it on, I'll look for it later." He said dryly and I nodded. Just as I was about to put on my shirt the door swung open. "Hey Ha- what's this?" I heard Nialls Irish accent ask and I quickly walked out of the room.

"I'll be in your room later." Harry said with a smirk. "Harry I'm way too tired." I said irritated and walked towards my room.

Harry's POV

"Harry, I'm way too tired." She said irritated before walking out. "Was that Autumn Cooper?" Louis asked and I nodded. "She looks fucking hot." Zayn said and I chuckled. "What happened? Why is she suddenly so hot?" Liam asked and I smirked. "Maybe it's the sex hair." I told the boys and their eyes widened. "You two had sex?" Niall asked and I nodded proudly. "How do we know you're not lying?" Zayn asked raising an eyebrow. I chuckled and threw her bra at him. "That doesn't say anything. "Look in the trashcan" He raised an eyebro but looked. "Dude I don't want to see your used condom, that was fucking disgusting." Zayn said and I chuckled. "You wanted proof." I smirked and took out my phone.

To: Autumn

Sent me a pic babe. x Harry

From: Autumn

Now leave me alone so I can sleep!

"Look at how hot she got, I still remember her with braces, glasses and stupid clothes." I said showinng the boys my phone. "Fuckig Hell she's hot." Louis said and Niall, Liam and Zayn agreed.

To: Autumn

Wanna hang our 2morrow?

From: Autumn

I'm not going to have sex with you again.

To: Autumn

No, I mean like a themepark or a waterpark. Summer break doesn't last forever haha x

From: Autumn

Uhm... Okay, but I'm really tired, we'll talk about it tommorow x

To: Autumn

Sleep well love.

I smirked and turned to face the boys again. "I'm hanging out with summer tommorow." I said proudly. "Lucky fucker," Niall chuckled. "But lads, it's really late. We should go home." Liam said and all the boys nodded. "Bye lads." I said. "Bye Haz." They said and about half an hour later there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said and there stood summer.

"I know this is pathetic and you probably hate me but can I please sleep with you tonight?" She asked, she sounded scared and tired and her voice was shaking as if she was cold. "Yeah, sure." I said and she layed down next to me. I wrapped my arms around her. "What are you doing?" She asked. "You looked cold." I answered and she rested her head on my chest.

And like that we fell asleep.