Chapter 13

The soft morning light beamed in my face. I sretched my back and looked at my clock. It's now a quarter to one. I sighed and got into the shower. I sang along to the songs while washing my hair and body. I quickly shaved my legs and turned of the shower. I dried my wet body of and slid on an outfit.

I looked in the mirror and sighed before putting on a little make-up. I was about to put on mascara when the doorbell rang, I glanced at the clock and saw it was twelve o'clock. "Fuck' I said to myself."I'll get it!" Harry yelled before I heard the door open. "Wait, you're Justin Bieber." I heard Harry say and I giggled. "Yeah, I'm here for Autumn." Justin said. "She's in her room." Harry said confused before I heard multiple footsteps and my door opened. "Autumn, you in here?" I heard Justin say and I stuck my head out the bathroom. "I'm here!" I said and Justin smiled and gave me a hug. I smiled and continued to aply my mascara.

I finished of my make-up with a soft pink lipgloss and put on my black boiler hat. "Ready?" Justin asked sticking his arm out. I nodded and we linked arms. "HAZZA I'LL BE AT THE STUDIO, IF YOU NEED ME,CALL ME!" I yelled and I heard a faint 'okay' before me and Justin got into his car.

***

"Hey guys." Justin said and I squealed since I knew all of them. "Autumn this are Chaz, Ryan and Fredo." I smiled and waved at them. They smiled back and said 'hey' I sat down next to Ryan and Justin got into the booth. "What am I singing first?" He asked Alfredo. "Scooter said... Heartbreaker." I squealed and everyone turned to face me. I felt my cheeks heat up. "Sorry." I said and Justin chuckled. "It's okay princess." He told me and I smiled at him.

Once Justin finished the song everyone clapped and Justin smiled at me. "You were amazing Justin!" I cheered and Justin chuckled. "Thanks, princess." He said and I blushed. Me and Ryan started chatting until I suddenly heard my name. "Autumn is also a great singer." Justin said and I turned my head and shot him a look. "Leave it alone, Justin." I said and he chuckled and threw his hands up. "But seriously, please sing me a song." He said pouting and I bit my lip. "I don't know..." I said and justin litteraly threw me over his shoulder and put me in the booth. "JUSTIN PUT ME DOWN I AM WEARING A SKIRT, FUCK JUSTIN LET GO OF ME!" I yelled and he chuckled before putting me down and walking out of the booth, leaving me in there. "Sing." Justin said and I pouted. "C'mon princess." He said and I sighed. "Fine." I mumbled. "I'll put on your favourite song." Justin said and the music too Made in the USA came on. I smiled, knowing he remembered.

"Our love runs deep like a Chevy. If you fall I'll fall with you baby. Cuz that's the way we like to do it, that's the way we like." I started, not losing eye contact with Justin who was smiling from ear to ear.

"You run around, open doors like a gentleman and tell me girl everyday you're my everything. Cuz that's the way you like to do it, that's the way you like. Just a little west coast and a bit of sunshine hair blowing in the wind, losing track of time. Just you and I, just you and I." I sang, preparing for the next part and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and continued.

"No matter how far we go, I want the whole world to know. I want you bad. I won't have it any other way. No matter what people say, I know that we'll never break cuz our love was made.." I sang, my eyes were still closed and I started to smile. I took another deep breath.

"Made in the USA, made in the USA yeah. You're always reading my mind like a letter. When I'm cold you're there like a sweater cuz that's the way we like to do it, that's the way we like. I'll never ever let the world get the best of you. Every night we're apart I'm still next to you cuz that's the way I like to do it, that's the way I like. We touch down on the east coast dinner on the sky rise, winter is the best time for walking in the city lights. You and I, you and I.

No matter how far we go, I want the whole world to know: I want you bad, and I won't have it any other way. No matter what the people say, I know that we'll never break cuz our love was made. Made in the USA. Cuz baby I'll bite the bullet, take the blows for love. WOAH. Our love, was made in the USA. Made in the USA... Made in the USA.

No matter how far we go, I want the whole world to know, I want you bad. And I won't have it any other way. No matter what the people say, I know that we'll never break cus our love was made, made in the USA, made in the USA.

Made in the US, made in the US, made in the USA."

I finished the song and opened my eyes again. The boys were clapping and even Scooter was here now, how long has he been here? I smiled at them and they all smiled back. I walked out of the booth and Justin hugged me. "You were amazing, princess." He said and I giggled. "Thanks." I said blushing a little. "You really were." Scooter said and I felt my cheeks heat up even more.

I was having a conversation with everyone when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, sexy." I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want, Harry?"

"Babe, I'm horny, come ride me." He said and I knew he was smirking right now. I walked away from the boys a little.

"Harry I'm not in the mood right now." I told him. I was lying. I actually really wanted too but I can't do that to Louis.

"Babe, you're always in the mood. Remeber that morning in the kitched when you wer-"

"Harry leave that out of it." I sighed and he chuckled.

"But seriously, what's wrong? Are you fucking someone else? Are you fucking Justin Bieber?"

"Did you just ask me if I'm fucking Justin Bieber? You have issues Harry." I said and Justin shot his head towards me. He took the phone from my hand.

"Yeah man, we're fucking now go away." He said and hung up the phone. "You're welcome." He said and tears started to form in my eyes. "Princess, what's wrong? Don't cry, please. I can't take it if you cry."

"He'll tell Louis and the other boys and they'll go back to hating me and Louis will break up with me and my life will be even more of a hell than it already is." I said with a couple of tears streaming down my face.

"Princess, I-I'm sorry." Justin stuttered and I whiped away my tears and ran out of the studio. I ran and ran until I came to the park. My phone started ringing and I sniffled. 'Louis<33333' the ID read.

"Hey Lou."

"How could you?" Louis said, clearly crying.

"What are you t-talking about."

"WHY DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH JUSTIN!?" He yelled and I cried a little harder.

"I didn't." I cried out.

"Harry told me. You don't have to lie," Louis said, still crying.

"Lou, please believe me. Justin said that so Harry wouldn't call me." I cried and I heard Louis let out a sobbing chuckle.

"We're over Autumn, you're such a whore. Never speak to me again." He said and hung up. I cried harder and harder, not caring who saw or heard me.

"Autumn, are you okay?" A way to fermiliar voice asked me and I sniffled a little and looked up. "No." I sobbed, running a hand through my hair in frustration.