Before The Dance

No POV

It has been 2 months since Lucy left. She was finally going back to Fiore Academy along with Lyon, Zeref, and Cobra. Midnight decided to stay at Phoenix Academy. But he was going with them. Along with the rest of the top ten. But for a mission. At Fiore Academy, they are having a farewell dance. The last time they have school. Everyone goes home for the summer everyone but Dorm-S and those who have summer school. The guys have almost completely moved on from Lucy. They were all in a relationship. Natsu and Lisanna (I know. Just deal); Gray and Juvia; Laxus and Cana (Like I said. Just deal); Gajeel and Levy; Jellal and Erza; Rogue and Kagura (Deal); Sting and Yukino (Deal); Loke and Aries. The girls knew they were still in love with Lucy. But they tried their best to make the guys happy. Loke was trying his best to cheer his friends up. They were all going to dance with each other. Kagura and Yukino moved into the dorm to help.

Lucy POV

I'm so excited! Today, they have a dance! And the top five get to sing! Isn't that amazing?! I can't believe we finished training so fast!

" Ultear! Look!" Meredy was looking at the academy. We got out of the limo and had our Phoenix Academy outfits on:

 We got out of the limo and had our Phoenix Academy outfits on:

Me

Midnight

Midnight