Day 1

I woke up on top of Gajeel. The girls were smirking, Wendy and Romeo were confused, and the guys were looking away. I rubbed my eyes. Mira was fangirling and taking pictures while talking about GaLu. I tried getting up, but Gajeel was holding me down. I was trying to pry his hands off of me. Of course, I am just too weak and fail.

" Need a hand there?" Yukino asked. She was grinning. I nodded. She shrugged and walked away.

" YUKINO!" I shouted. Then, it came to me. I took out a dagger and was about to cut Gajeel's hand off. His hand grabbed the dagger and threw it into a seat. I giggled.

" Don't try to kill me in my sleep, bunny girl," He said. I had an evil aura, wide grin, and stars as my eyes.

" You just gave me a good idea!" I said. That made them shiver. Gajeel stayed put. I stepped onto his foot and twisted my heel. I could tell he was in pain. I brought my elbow back and into his side. He released me and I stood up. I stuck my tongue at him. He growled and got up.

" There is a reason why we came here! To train!" I announced.

" But I want to have fun!" Natsu cried.

" I thought this was a vacation!" Sting joined Natsu.

" You thought wrong. Why do you think they are here?" I pointed to the girls and the guys. The seven collapsed to their knees. Wendy, Romeo, and Mira were confused.

" Then, why did we come along?" Romeo asked.

" Because you guys are on vacation! Yiu can do whatever you want! As long as Mira is with you," I said. They smiled. I turned to Loke and Aries. I forgot that they were also here.

" And you two love birds can have some fun!" I said. They blushed.

" ALRIGHT! LET'S HEAD TO THE CABIN!" Mira announced. She had Wendy, Romeo, Loke, and Aries follow her. I started stretching. The girls joined in. Along with the four from my old school. I suddenly stopped.

" What are you waiting for? Stretch!" I commanded. The seven were just standing there like idiots. I sigh and continued. We finally stopped. Minerva, Kagura, Yukino, and Millianna walked in the direction of the cabin. Zeref, Erik, and Macbeth were smirking. Lyon backed away.

" You wanna race like old times?" Zeref asked. I smiled.

" Sure!" I said all happy.

" You guys can join in the race if you want!" I turned to the eight. Lyon nodded.

" If we join, there ain't no way we are losing to you," Sting said. My smile turned to a smirk.

" Alright. First one back here wins!" I said. We went to a trail.

" Readysetgo!" Cobra shouted. He started before all of us. I growled and started running.

" YOU CHEATER!" I shouted as I caught up to him. Midnight and Zeref caught up soon after. Same with the eight. There was a log up ahead. No one saw it. I took my shoes off swiftly and sprinted. The others did the same. We were neck and neck. When the log came, we jumped at the same time. I landed on a tree branch and jumped along the branches. They saw me. I jumped and swung from a vine.

" See ya!" I shouted. as I passed them. They growled and jumped. High. They landed on the branches and joined me. We flew through the air and landed in the clear area from before. The others were nowhere near us. All I know is that I won.

" Shall we go again?" Midnight smirked. I smirked back.

" 4 more laps! same course!" I started running again. We were giving it our all. I saw the eight jogging in a line.