Sleepover Pt. 2!

" I dare you to......." Mira whispered into my ear. I turned red.

" F-Fine!" I walked into my room and changed. When I came back out, the girls were giggling.

" Go, Lu-chan!" Levy-chan cheered. I sighed and walked to the guys' room. I knocked on the door.

" It's me, Lucy! Just checking up! Can I come in for a sec?" I called.

" Sure!" I heard a lot of replies. I glanced back at the living room.

" You can do it, Lucy!" They whispered. I slowly turned the knob and opened it slightly. I looked through so they can only see my eyes.

" Hey, guys," I said.

" Hey?" They questioned.

" Ugh! You are taking forever!" I heard Mira. Then, I was pushed into the room.

" Ow! Mira!" I shouted. Mira giggled.

" Wha..... Why aren't you wearing anything, Luce?" Natsu asked blushing.

" Have fun!" Mira slammed the door. My eyes widened and I tried opening the door.

" MIRA! THIS WAS NOT THE DARE! LET ME OUT!" I shouted.

" Nope! Not until you kiss one of the guys!" She shouted from the other side. I heard the others giggle.

" UGH! When I get out of here......" I started thinking of my revenge, totally forgetting where I was, who I was with, and what I was wearing. What was I wearing? Only my lace bra and panties! Mira is so...... devilish! That was when something fell on top of my head. I snapped out of my glaring contest with the door and my thoughts. A shirt?

" Wear that. You are too exposed," Laxus said. I nodded and slipped it on. SO BIG! I guess Mira isn't gonna let me out of here until I kiss one of them. Hm..... Too hard.

"  Eenie, meenie, minie mo. Catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers, let him go. Eenie, meenie, minie mo," I pointed to everyone in the room. I landed on Jellal! I walked up to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

" EH?!" The guys shouted. Mira opened the door.

" She did it! She kissed one of the guys!" She squealed. I sighed.

" Let's just get back to the game," I said and dragged her by the dress as she was in her own little world. I closed the guys' room and we joined the others.

" WHO DID YOU KISS?!" Everyone but Romeo shouted.

" Jellal," Was all I said.

" SQUEE!" they all danced around. I just sat down with Romeo.

" Alright! Let's see...... Cana! Truth or dare?" I asked.

" Dare!" She said.

" Okay! I dare you to..... Go up to Laxus and confess your love to him!" I said. She spat her beer out.

" Hey! I'm going out with Bacchus!" Cana protested.

" Hey! I could have made it worse!" I smirked. She sighed and got up.

" Laxus. I need to talk to you for a sec," I heard her say.

" What?" Laxus asked. They were in another room now. I got next to the door to listen.

" Look. I.... I still have feelings for you. And I want to get back together again," She said. Wow! Who knew she could act so well?!

" Well, I don't. I moved on. And you have Bacchus," Was all he said. I heard footsteps and ran to the living room. Cana came in. She sat down and drank more beer.