Friends with kinky benefits

*Amber*
"Well darling tell me, is there anyone special in you life right now ?". Ben looked at her pacing his living-room. Amber had never really been good at sitting still for long.

She snorted at him, rolling her green eyes. "Really Ben ? You know there isn't, has there ever been anyone special in my life ?"

"Maybe it's time then. But okay let me rephrase then, are you fucking anyone regularly at the moment then ?". He said grinning.

She walked toward him biting her lip, her voice lovering in tone. "Why so nosey little Ben ? Are you getting needy ? You want me to take care of you ?"

"Well might be just a tiny bit, but actually I was just interested in what you have been doing while I was gone, after all you are one of my best friends Amber". He smirked at her.

She straddled his lap, her hands sliding around his neck, as she was looking into his eyes. "Nah.. haven't really had time for much fun, I have been working to much lately".

"You should be taking time of now and again darling, a pretty young thing like you need to have some fun.. to blow of steam". His hands grabbed her waist rather hard.

She looked down at his hands, her eyes blazing. "Ah ah Ben, you know the rules, no touching without having asked for permission and gotten it".

"Sorry Amber, just hard keeping my hands of you.. I have been working hard lately too.. All work and no play you know". He took his hands of her.

She watched his eyes grow darker, and as she slowly rolled her hips grinding over his crotch, he gasped. "Oh poor little Ben is in need of some fun then ?"

"Yes please, very much in need". He is almost purring now. Amber smiled at him, his voice is so sexy, even more so when he is begging her.

She leant in and bit his neck, making him moan deeply, his hands flailing a bit because he wanted to touch her but didn't dare. "In need of what Benny boy ? Please do tell me".

"You Amber, I need you. I need you to.. disciplin me.. please ?" His breathing is already getting shallow and he looked pleadingly at her.

She is in a playful mood, it is always so fun to tease him, she got up from his lap. "Well maybe if you ask real nicely, maybe beg a little.. you always beg so prettily".

She and Ben is actually really good friends, and they have been for a long time, since before he was a famous movie star, but they also fuck each other once in a while, no strings attached and she quite enjoys that, he is a great fuck after all.. and he is submissive where she is dominant, so they are a good match.

"Please Amber, I promise to be a good boy, just let me fuck you". He is literally on his knees in front of her looking up at her.

She patted his head lightly. "Okay then, now you ask so nicely, so you on your bed naked in 3 minutes babe".

She laughed as he literally sprinted up the stairs, always so eager that one.  She follows him slowly, contemplating what fun to have with him. Should she be nice or harsh on him today ?

As she walked into his bedroom, he is naked on the bed waiting for her and she can feel how wet she is getting, looking at his strong slim body and the large hard cock, oh he definitely isn't lacking anything.

"Ready for me lover boy ?" She smirked at him, as she slowly undressed, enjoying the way he is eye fucking her.

"Oh yes, I always am darling". He says with that deep sexy voice licking his lips. She knew he was just awaiting her demands.

She crawled up on the bed. "Well on your back then honey, mommy got something sweet for her good boy".

He lies down on his back, looking at her like he could eat her up, and that is exactly what she will let him do.

Amber straddled him, her wet pussy only inches from his face almost dripping on him. Her voice demanding. "Tell me then, do you want it ?"

"Oh yes please so very much". He says, looking at her pussy as it is the most delicious meal ever presented to him. His eyes shining with lust.

She knows that he just awaits her permission and she lowers herself down to his mouth. "Well then eat up babe".

He dives in with great enthusiasm, licking, kissing and sucking on her, making her head spin, the boy really has a talented mouth on him and he knows exactly what she likes.

She feels his tongue thrusting into her as his hands grip her ass and she moans out loud. "Oh that's a good boy Ben, oh so good.. keep doing that".

As she is getting closer to her climax she is literally grinding down on his face, not really concerned if he can breathe or not, she know he is capable of moving her if he needs air, as he have done it once, of course she had to punish him, but she knows she won't be choking him.

She screams his name as she is cumming, to let him know that she is pleased with him and well because it is just a really good orgasm.

He is grinning like a loon when she moves down to straddle his crotch, slowly lowering herself onto his throbbing dick. "Permission to touch you beautiful breasts ma'am ?"

"As you are being such a good boy, permission granted". She rides him slowly and deeply, enjoying the feeling of him filling her each time she goes down.

His hands are playing skilfully with her breasts and nipples, he knows what she likes and how much pressure to apply. She feels it building inside her already, making her go faster, snapping her hips down on him.

Ben has been out of the country for a couple of months and she has really missed him, both as a friend and as her private play thing, as she hadn't really found anyone else to fulfil her needs.

"Cum for me like a good boy, fill me up babe". Her voice hoarse as she is getting close, she knows feeling his orgasm will pull her over the edge.

And he obliged, cumming hard while calling out her name over and over, taking her with him into a tailspin of an orgasm.

She collapses on top of him, and he wraps his arms around her, pressing her to his body. "Thank you Amber, that was exactly what I needed".

"Always a pleasure Ben". She said grinning up at him, feeling nicely relaxed and satisfied.

The doorbell suddenly rang, sounding quite aggressive, like the person on the other side didn't have much patience to wait.