Misbehaving at moms house

*Tom*
"It is going okay isn't it ? I really like your mom and Emma". Amber was smiling at him.. they were standing in his old bedroom.

He put his arms around her, pulling her into him. "It is going more than okay darling, they both adore you, my mother is practically planning the wedding already".

He was so proud of her, she had been so sweet and charming the whole time, and he knew his mother most definitely approved of the relationship, and Emma liked her too.

As he kissed her deeply, wishing he could have her right there and then, but stopping himself as he didn't want to risk being caught by his sister or God forbid it his mother.

He ran his fingers just under the waistband of her pants, then stopped, pushing his hand down her pants feeling up her ass. "You dirty little minx, you are not wearing panties".

"Whoops.. must have slipped my mind". She bit her lip, looking up at him with a naughty glint in her eyes.

He felt his cock spring to life.. oh she had been bad, she needed to be punished and he was going to enjoy it so very much.

"Oh darling, you know I have to punish you, and I need to do that now". He smirked at her.

*Amber*
Tom wasn't supposed to find out, not before they were back home again, the thought of being punished made her shiver, both with anticipation and a bit with nerves.

He went to his bed and sat down, his eyes dark with lust. "Come over here darling right now".

"Yes sir". She walked over, curious, nervous and starting to get turned on be the idea of being punished by him.
He opened her jeans and yanked them down to her knees, then he pulled her down across his lap. "If you knew how long I have been wanting to spank that sexy little ass".

She gasped a little, she had never been spanked before.. not like for real, but she trusted Tom and she knew he wouldn't  hurt her.

"But you have to be quiet, so no screaming my love or other loud noises". He said as he started to caress her buttocks gently.

As he slapped her hard, she bit her lip not to squeal, it stung a little, but it sent little jolts of pleasure through her too.

He massaged her ass, making her moan, then he slapped her again and she bit into her hand, oh lord it felt good, she was actually feeling a bit embarrassed that she liked it.

She didn't count how many times he slapped her, she was just trying not to scream out with pleasure.

Suddenly she felt his fingers run in between her legs, caressing her very wet pussy. "I think someone likes being spanked, you are dripping darling".

"Yes sir, I like it very much". Her voice was shaking slightly, and all she wanted was for him to fuck her.

"Well hardly a punishment then, but then you punishment can be that you don't get to cum before we get back home". He said smirking, before pulling her up on her feet, and then pulling her pants up and closing them.

She whimpered, it wasn't going to be fun to try and be all charming and sweet, talking with his mother, when she was so fucking horny.

"Oh this is going to be a fun afternoon darling". He kissed her passionately, and she bit his bottom lip, earning herself a hard pinch on the ass, almost making her legs buckle.

"Tom ? Amber ? Where are you ? Hopefully not misbehaving, the tea is ready". Emma called from downstairs.

Tom grinned at her, walking over to the door. "Of course not sis, just showing her my room".

"I hate you Thomas William Hiddleston". She hissed as she walked past him, to go downstairs, she knew that the next couple of hours would be hell.

He just laughed and followed her down the stairs, his voice soft. "I love you to Ambrosia Grace".