His games of control

*Amber*
When she woke up she had a bit of a headache. She stretched and realised that this wasn't her bed, she tried to remember what happened the night before.

She had tried to seduce Tom, and slapped him when he left her. She had felt so stupid and worthless and she had gotten too drunk, and went out back with the wrong man.

Tom and Ben had saved her..Tom had been so angry it was scary, but at the same time it had been kind of hot, she had to admit and he had actually been very nice to her and seemed to genuinely care.

Oh fuck, she turned and saw Tom sleeping next to her.. she remembered him taking her home, but not anything after he put her in the car, had something happened ?

She was wearing underwear.. she lifted the blanket, oh good, Tom was wearing boxers, suddenly his hand caught her wrist and he opened one eye. "Enjoying the view ?"

"I was just making sure I didn't do anything stupid last night". She looked at him, he had de indecency to look even more handsome with his hair ruffled and his eyes still heavy with sleep.

He propped himself up on his elbows. "Well you did a boat load of stupid things last night, but you are referring to sex with me nothing happened.. not that you didn't beg for it, but I have more class than fucking someone to drunk to know what they are doing".

"I didn't beg you, I would never..". She started to argue, but then memories started popping up, something deep down about wanting him so badly that she was willing to let him do anything to her.

He was suddenly on top of her, his hands pinning her arms to the maddress, his legs spreading hers apart, his eyes burning into hers. "Oh yes you did, so very clearly, and you are going to beg again.. now when you are having your wits back".

"I might have said something stupid while drunk last night, but I am most certainly not going to beg Tom". She spat, not wanting to show any weakness.

*Tom*
He was done with these games, after last night he knew for sure that she wanted him and that she would be willing to give in to his demands, it was time to put some pressure on her.

He pulled both her hands over her head and held them down with one hand. "I am tired of this shit Amber, you will bow to my will and you will beg like a good girl".

"Tom for fucks sake let go of me, you can't do this". She didn't really fight to get free.

He put his free hand over her mouth. "Shut up Amber, I don't wanna hear another word out of you unless it is you begging or there will be consequences".

He knew he was walking a thin line, but he just couldn't take this anymore and she just needed a push.

He kissed and nibbled down her neck and she started to complain, so he bit down hard on her pulse point, making her gasp. "I told you to shut up Amber".

He reached her breasts, her wonderful full breasts, his hand freed her breasts from the bra and cupped around one massaging it, making her moan.. the sound gave him an instant hard on, oh Lord he had been longing to hear that sound from her lips.

His mouth found her nipple and sucked it in between his lips, her voice breathless. "No Tom please don't, stop".

He bit down on her nipple, and she let out a little scream, but then moaned again and her voice was suddenly pleading. "Oh yes.. God, don't stop".

Tom was smiling, knowing that she was his now.. she would give in to him, but before he was going to fuck her she had to learn a great deal about discipline and how to behave.

His hand slid down between her legs, just stroking her lightly. "So now darling, tell me do you want me ?"
"Yes yes please, I want you Tom". She was looking at him, her voice begging and he couldn't help but groan.

He slid two fingers into her, pushing her panties aside, finding her very wet and ready for him. "Oh darling you feel so good..I can't wait to fuck you, but first you need to learn to behave.. to give in completely".

*Amber*
Okay she had caved, she couldn't resist him anymore.. her desire was getting to much, she wanted him so badly that she was ready to take down the walls of domination she usually hid behind.

He definitely knew what he was doing, his fingers already had her at the brink of an orgasm, she couldn't wait to feel him inside her.

"So darling are you ready to do whatever I ask of you ?" His voice was running over her body like tongues of passion.

She moaned and nodded. "Yes Tom.. I do whatever you tell me to just please fuck me".

"I will darling, soon enough, but first you have to prove that you can be obedient, we are going out for breakfast". He let her go and got of the bed.

She just looked at him her eyes wide, he couldn't be serious could he, she could go out and eat this worked up. "Please Tom, fuck me first, I can't go out like this".

"Oh darling you can and you will, now go to the bathroom and fix you hair and make-up and you are not allowed to touch yourself is that understood ?" He looked at her sternly.

She nodded, for some reason this made her even more turned on and she hurried out to brush her hair and wash of the smudges around her eyes. For some reason she wanted to please him.

When she came back in, he was dressed in black jeans and a dark blue sweater, that really set of his eyes. "Now darling take of your underwear and put on your dress".

"What ? No Tom.. I am not going out to eat without underwear". He had to be kidding, she couldn't do that.

He stepped up very close to her. "Did you just tell me no ? That is not acceptable darling, now do as you are told or I will punish you".

She knew he was serious, so she stripped of her underwear, feeling his eyes on her the whole time and then put on the short leopard dress she had worn the night before".

"See you can be a good girl and not only a bitch, lets go get some food darling, and see how happy you can make me". He kissed her and grabbed her hand.