Sparks flying

*Tom*
What the hell is taking Ben so long ? Tom was getting impatient ringing the door again, he was bored and he know his friend arrived back from shooting his latest movie yesterday.

"Fucking relax Tom, I am on my way". He could hear Ben grumble on the other side of the door, making Tom grin.

The door opened and he walked past his friend into the hall. "How did you know it was me ?"

"Because I only know two people who comes around without calling and who rings the door that impatiently, and as the other person is already here, it could only be you". Ben answered.

Tom looked at his friend, he looks like he just rolled out of bed and threw on some clothes, his hair a mess and his T-shirt is inside out. "Did I interrupt something ?"

"Well no luckily you didn't get here five minutes earlier though". He answers with a sly smile.

Tom shaked his head grinning. "Welcome back by the way, so you got a girlfriend now I haven't heard about or ?"

"Oh no, not a girlfriend, just a good friend, who sometimes comes with benefits". Ben answered with a slight shrug.

Tom chuckled, Well well, so Ben was getting down and dirty with some chick, he was running through every female friend of Ben he had ever met in his mind, trying to guess who.

Ben rolled his eyes. "Forget it Hiddles, I can see you brain working from here, you don't know her".

It was then he heard footsteps on the stairs and turned to watch the woman coming down towards them.

Tom knew his mouth was hanging open, she was nothing like he had imagined, first thing he saw was some very high heeled boots and then long slim legs in leather pants so tight they looked painted on.

The pants sat low on her sensual hips, her midriff bare and a short waistcoat partly covering her ample breasts, she had a beautiful face but wore way to much make-up for his taste, dark eyes and red lips and her hair was a mess of unruly dark waves.

She walked like she owned the world, her hips swaying seductively and Tom felt his jeans getting uncomfortable tight in the crutch as he watched her.

"Amber this is Tom as you probably know, Tom this lovely woman is Ambrosia". Ben introduced them.

Tom grabbed her hand kissing it softly, giving her his best seductive Hiddleston glance. "She surely is".

"Oh shit, seriously pretty boy, am I supposed to fall for that ? That have to be the cheesiest line ever". She snorted.

Tom was confused, was she really laughing at him ? What the hell was Ben doing with a woman like this ? She was so not his type and on top of that quite annoying.

"Cat got you silver tongue handsome, can't be easy when your only trick is batting those eyelashes". She chided him.

Ben had a hard time not breaking into a fit of giggles and Tom shot him an annoyed look, he must have lost his mind to be sleeping with that hell cat.

He smirked, well no reason to play the gentleman with this one. "Oh no darling, just finding it utterly unnecessary to waste my time on someone this tacky and class less".

"Yeah you better keep to the usual well breed air headed bimbos, it takes a man to handle a real woman". She spat at him.

Oh she was something else this one. "A woman yes, but I don't se a woman here only a little conceited bitch".

"Well I guess that polite gentleman is just a fake, underneath you are just a stuck up snob with a tiny dick". She looked just about ready to blow fire he thought.

Ben was literally crying with laughter by now, holding his stomach and they both shot him a dirty look.

She had quite a mouth on her this one and Tom found himself wondering if she was as good as using it for more pleasurable tasks than throwing insults ? But she would probably bite of his dick.

"Oh well I beg to differ on the last one darling". He stepped up to her, grabbed her hand and placed it on his now quite large erection.

He had expected her to rip her hand away, to get embarrassed or angry, but instead she grabbed him hard through his pants, making him gasp.

She looked up at him squeezing a little more. "Well well Hiddles, you might not be useless after all, if you can just shut up and learn to do as you are told".

"Oh no darling, see that is never going to happen, it would be you doing that, if you acted like a good little girl, I might consider fucking you". He hissed, throwing aside every last bit of gentleman, making Ben look a bit shocked.

She let go of him and shrugged. "Well to bad then, could have been fun, but no man fucks me, I am calling my own shots".

Tom was pissed at this insufferable foul mouthed bitch of a woman and he was insanely turned on at the same time, oh he would love to get this one on her knees begging.

She walked over to Ben, whom had composed himself, kissing him quite inappropriate, which for some reason made Tom really annoyed.

"Well see you soon Ben, give me a call if you wanna stop by the concert tomorrow". She said smiling at him, but Tom saw her eyes dart to himself.

Ben walked her to the door. "Take care Amber, I don't think so, not really my kind of music".

"Bye bye Tommy boy". She said in a sing song voice before disappearing, Toms blood boiling, oh she was going to bow to him sooner or later.