Plan A and B in motion

*Tom*
Tom was parking his car in the cinemas parking garage, they had agreed it was best he kept a low profile today, so he was kind of slipping into the premiere unnoticed.

He was nervous, as fucking nervous as he had never been before in his live, he had to put on a performance worthy of an oscar to do this.

They had spent the whole day working out a plan and a back up plan, then Tom had gone home to put on a suit, realising they didn't fit him as well as they used to, luckily he had one hanging he hadn't really worn as it was to tight, it wasn't anymore.

He waited for them to arrive knowing this was probably his only chance, grateful to have Ben back in his court, he had actually missed him.

They finally arrived, of course Ben had been in big demand on the red carpet and it had taken them some time to get inside.

He felt his breath getting stuck in his throat as he saw her, she was looking outstandingly beautiful, only a light make-up, her hair falling i soft waves of her shoulders.

She was wearing a purple dress, fitted to the middle of her thighs and then fanning out, the top adorned with clear stones running down her hips and front in flame like patterns, she looked like she belonged on the red carpet and not a rock scene for once.

Ben nodded at him and left Ambers side, Tom walked up behind her, whispering in her ear. "Well darling, don't you look absolutely edible tonight".

"Shit Tom, don't sneak up on me like that, and by the way don't talk to me at all". She sneered at him.

Tom grabbed her arm, his voice stern. "You listen to me carefully darling, don't you use that tone with me. I know I've done wrong and for that I am sorry.. I am here to get you back, but I won't beg you".

"You played me Tom, you bet on me. I was nothing but a prize to you, so please leave me alone". Her voice sounded more sad than angry.

He really had to push himself to keep his voice steady. "Yes.. there was a bet, a stupid one, and yes I played you but only because I wanted you so badly and were you a prize ? Yes the prize, but so much more, you were everything I never knew I always wanted".

She gasped and he smiled a little. "And as I said I want you back, for real and forever... I love you Amber, and when this movie is over you are coming home with me".

He spotted Ben coming back, winked at him, and disappeared, Amber needed some time and space to work it over in her head.

*Amber*
"What is he doing here Ben ? Did you knew he was coming ?" She was glaring at Ben.

Tom had surprised her, did he really think he could just show up talking all this bullshit, and then what ? Was she supposed to just swoon into his arms and forgive him ?

Ben sighed, he didn't want trouble, but at least she couldn't command him like she used to. "He is here to support me, and to win you back.. and yes I knew, I told him to come".

"Why Ben ? I didn't know the two of you were back on speaking terms". She glared at him.

Ben sent her a knowing look. "Because you are miserable without him, and the whole world have seen how miserable he is without you, and well we cleared the air this morning".

"I am not Ben, I am doing absolutely fine, so please stay out of my love life, now let's go watch the movie". She crossed her arms and walked into the theatre.

She had a hard time focussing on the movie, afraid of what Tom might say or do afterwards, she didn't want him to get under her skin, she would just get hurt again.

He said he loved her, but how could she trust him, believe him, she had let down her walls and he had used it to break her heart.

She had loved him, hell she still loved him, but she couldn't give in, she needed to get away as fast as possible, and she whispered to Ben. "Can we leave right after the movie ?"

"Of course, if that is what you want". He smiled at her and patted her leg softly.

*Ben*
Shit she was going to make a run for it, he discreetly pulled out his phone and send Tom a message 'She is running, so plan B is in effect'

Tom responded almost instantly 'Are you sure Ben ? Is this the right way to go about it ?'

Ben glanced at Amber, yes he was sure, she was scared of her feelings and of being hurt again, not of Tom 'Yes I am sure Tom, this is probably your best chance ever'

'Okay then, I am ready' He read Toms answer, and then put the phone away, hoping that he was right about their plan.

*Amber*
When the movie finished she almost pulled Benedict with her, she didn't want Tom to get to her.

"Relax sweetie, I haven't seen him yet, either he left early, or he is still inside". Ben said with a sly smile.

She glared at him. "I am just tired and I wanted to get out of there before everyone else, so we didn't get stopped by everyone, I just want to go home".

"Well I am sorry then, cause you ain't going home and I don't think you are going to get a lot of rest either". Ben said with a shrug and opened the door.

She turned towards him, feeling very confused. "What on earth are you talking about Ben, where are we going ?"

"Not you and Ben darling, us, you are coming with me". Tom's voice was suddenly behind her, inside the car, he grabbed her around the waist pulling her inside.

Ben just closed the door, and clapped on the roof as a signal to the driver to go.

"Let me go Tom, I am not going anywhere with you". She struggled against him, trying to get free.

But Tom was to strong, despite having lost weight, and she could feel his hot breath on her neck. "Yes you are darling, and you are not getting a vote, so please be quiet now".

She realised he wasn't letting her go, she was being kidnapped, but she wasn't scared, just really pissed at both of them.