Needing an priest and some holy water

*Amber*
She had been sleeping on the floor next to Tom and when she woke up Tom looked to be in deep sleep. Luke was sitting on the chair in the corner a laptop on his legs.

"Morning Amber, did you sleep well ?" Luke looked up, adjusting his glasses and sending her a friendly smile.

She stretched, getting of the mattress.. not really worrying that Luke saw her in her underwear. "Very good actually, I didn't even hear you coming or Ben leaving.. did Tom have a good night ?"

"Not really, he woke up in a bad shape earlier.. but Ben calmed him and gave him the medication, that's why he is out cold now..today is probably going to be the worst". Luke said.

She felt bad that she hadn't been there when he needed her, but she had needed the sleep badly and luckily Ben had been there.

Amber went into the bathroom, showered and then put on some clean clothes, getting ready for at day of waiting by Tom's side..hopefully he would get through the day without to much pain.

She knew this were going to be hard on all of them, she had been through this with her father many times and he always was a real devil when he was going through withdrawals.. she might have to warn Luke and Ben that Tom might end up saying some real nasty things when he couldn't get his way and not to take it to close to heart.

She was ready to go through this, because she knew she was part of the reason he had ended up like this, but he had to pull himself together, she weren't staying if he didn't kick the habit.. she couldn't live with an alcoholic again and see him slowly kill himself like her father had done.

"Luke I was thinking.. I don't know how much experience you have with alcohol withdrawal ?" She walked in to the bedroom again.

Luke looked up at her. "To be honest next to none, I only know what I have read and what the doctor told me".

"Well I have quite a lot of experience, my father was an alcoholic, and today is gonna be the breaking point, he will plead and argue and he might say some really ugly things that he knows will hit, in an effort to push everyone away". She explained.

Luke nodded. "Yeah that probably ain't going to be pretty, I guess he has plenty of ammunition for all of us if he wants to take a shoot..but he won't get anything out of it".

*Ben*
He was reading in the corner when Tom woke up..he had ordered Amber downstairs to get some lunch with Luke, and they were in the kitchen.

"Ben ? Ben come over her for a moment". Toms voice weak and shaking, he was definitely worse of than last time he woke up, probably his withdrawals was about to top.

Ben got up and walked over to the bed, Amber had warned him and he was ready for almost everything. "What is it Tom ? Do you need anything ?"

"Please Ben, it hurts so much, if I just had a glass of whiskey it would help so much, and they don't need to know". Toms eyes were glassy and his voice pleading.

Ben shook his head. "No Tom.. it wouldn't help, I know it is hard, but you have to fight it, it will get better soon".

"Fuck you Ben, you don't know shit about suffering..the big star everyone loves, mr oscar nominated high and mighty". Tom spat at him.

Ben just shook his head and looked at Tom. "Really Tom, that's the best you got to throw at me, you really have to do better to hurt me in any way".

"I just go get that drink myself you useless bitch.. I thought you like being told what to do, but apparently you are not even good at that". He tried to get out of bed.

Ben pushed him back on the bed. "You are going nowhere Tom, and luckily for me I am not your bitch so you can't order me around".

*Amber*
She was just clearing the plates from their lunch when they heard noises from upstairs, she looked at Luke, and they were both running up the stairs.

"Ben is everything ...". Amber stopped just inside the door, Ben was straddling Tom's stomach, holding his arms down at his sides.

Luke came in beside her and stopped as well, Ben looked over at them. "Sorry, but the idiot won't stay in bed and he wont shut up either".

"Your cavalry has arrived it seems, you know funny fact, one of them already fucked you and the other one would like to". Tom said grinning wickedly.

Ben looked at them and shrugged. "Sorry, but I am just about waiting for his head to rotate and him puking up pea soup, maybe we need a priest ?"

"Is there anything you want me to do Ben". Luke asked, his cheeks a bit flushed.

Ben didn't seem to have trouble holding Tom down, Tom looked at Luke. "Well maybe if you spank him.. who knows he might be swinging both ways".

"Oh do shut up Tom..Luke could you please get the meds ? I think he needs something to sleep on". Ben asked.

Luke just nodded and went to get the pills. "I am not sure you get him to take them though".

"Well right you are Luke.- I don't want medicine.. I want a fucking drink". Tom answered, trying to push Ben of him.

Amber walked over to the bed. "Just leave this to me Ben, you and Luke go outside and lock the door.. I call for you when I need to get out".

"Are you sure Amber ? He is not exactly himself right now". Ben looked uncertain.

She nodded and looked at Tom. "Yeah Ben, he is not going to hurt me, and I think he will respond better to me alone".

Luke handed her the pills and a bottle of water, and Ben let go of Tom, they both hurried out the door. "Amber you just call if you need us".