Epilogue

*Tom*
"Are you ready darling ?" He called up the stairs, it was the day of the premier and the Limo had just arrived to pick them up.

He was jittery and nervous, this was the last movie he had finished and if it did well, it would be a big help in getting his career back on track, so would the role in Sherlock, he would for ever owe Ben for that one.

On top of that he knew all eyes would be on him, waiting for him to screw up, but that wouldn't happen.

And then there was the matter of Amber.. he was going to show her of today, telling the world they were dating and then, well he kind of had a surprise..so yeah right now he could really use a drink, but luckily Luke had cleared his house of all alcohol..he also believed himself capable of resisting by now.

"Coming". Amber called and she came into view, looking so beautiful it took his breath away, in a champagne coloured silk and lace dress and her hair in an intricate style with soft curls framing her face.

She smiled at him and twirled around, to show of her dress. "Do I look good enough to be on your arm ?"

"You look more than that darling, you look absolutely exquisitely beautiful". He took her hand and kissed each knuckle softly.

She smiled at him, her cheeks a bit flushed. "Well thank you sir, you don't look bad yourself".

He offered her his arm and when she took it he walked her to the waiting car, where he opened the door for her.

*Amber*
"Relax Tom, you can do this and I am sure the movie will be a big hit". She kissed him lightly as their limo stopped at the end of the red carpet.

She was pretty nervous herself, she had walked the red carpet before on Ben's arm, but this was quite different.

Tom got out and offered her his hand, she took it and stepped out of the car, where Tom laced his fingers with hers.

It took a long time getting down the carpet, people kept calling Tom over and he didn't want to disappoint anyone, so he talked to every single one of them.

Amber kept in the background, she loved seeing him like this, he was looking so happy, but she could have used Luke to usher him along.

Finally they reached the end and posed for the usual pictures, someone called out. "Tom who is the beautiful woman on your arm ?"

"Well this lovely lady is Ambrosia Grace". He said, making a gesture to show her of and she blushed.

There was several people yelling at the same time now. "Is she your girlfriend ? Are you two dating ?"

"Yes we are indeed dating.. well actually.. hopefully she is my fiancee in a minute". Amber gasped, as did several other people as he knelt right there in front of her.

He pulled out a little box and opened it, it contained a thin golden ring with a slightly pink heart shaped diamond, framed by small clear ones, it was the most beautiful ring she had ever seen.

"Amber, you have put up with me through some very hard times, and helped pull me out of the darkest of places, you have shown me that I am capable of love, will you marry me ?" She could see in his eyes how nervous he was.

She almost choked up so badly she couldn't answer, but after a couple of tries she managed to whisper. "Yes, yes Tom more than anything".

He put the ring on her finger, and got up to pull her into an almost indecent kiss. "Thank you so much darling".

"Well Luke is going to kill you for this you know". She whispered, unable to remove the big grin from her face.

Tom just beamed as the cameras was flashing madly. "Don't worry..Luke already knows, he actually thought it was a great idea, making them focus on something positive".

As they walked inside, she was watching him, happy he seemed to have turned his whole life around, this was not the end but a new beginning, their beginning.