Doing the whole couples thing

*Amber*
She wakes up to a delicious smell of food, opening her eyes and remembering she is at Tom's house, oh lord that had been amazing. He might be a stuck up snob, but he was an absolut animal in the bedroom.

But what now ? Was this it, did he want her to leave, now when he had her ? Did she want to leave ? Did she want to be in a relationship with him ? Could she give up control like that.

She got out of bed and saw that there had been laid out a pair of soft yoga pants, a T-shirt and a clean pair of panties on a chair next to the bed on top was a note > Take a shower, then come to the kitchen <

Amber did as the note said, taking a quick shower and putting on the clothes, before going down the stairs and into the kitchen, where she found Tom almost done with dinner.

He was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants hanging so low on his narrow hips it seemed like a miracle they hadn't fallen of and an apron, nothing else, his hair was ruffled and he had a smudge of flour on the right cheek.

As he smiled and his eyes caught hers, she was pretty certain he had never looked as handsome or as sexy as right now.

"Morning darling or evening, I see you found the clothes". He put some food on the table.

Amber smiled. "Yeah, do you just happen to have womens clothes lying around in case your dates need to change ?"

"No darling, those are my sisters, she keep a bit of clothes here for emergencies". He pulled out a chair and motioned for her to sit down.

She walks over and sits down, then she reaches up and gently brushes the flour of his cheek. "Just a bit of flour. It smells delicious Tom, have you made it all yourself ?"

"Oh it's just spaghetti bolognaise, nothing special.. but yes I made it from scratch, even the pasta". He said smiling and sat down across from her.

She put some food on her plate and started eating, it tasted absolutely amazing, well apparently he was a great cook as well. "This is amazing Tom, it really is".

"Well thank you darling, I am happy you like it". He said, starting on his own plate of food.

*Tom*
He watched her eat, she looked so beautiful with her hair clean and just falling in dark natural waves down her back and her face without any make-up. He might find her alluring when she was all sexed up, but like this he just couldn't keep his eye of her.

He hoped she would want to keep this up, he wasn't ready to let her go just yet, there was so much more he liked to do to her.

And the bet hadn't said anything about how long he could keep her or how many times he could fuck her.

"What are you thinking about Tom ?" She was looking at him curiously, he realised he had been deep in his own thoughts and had forgotten to eat.

He flashed her his best smile, watching her smile back. "I was just thinking about how exquisitely beautiful you look right now".

"Thank you". She actually blushed. He had halfway expected her to take a shot at him about his fake charm not working on her, but apparently it worked when he was being sincere.

*Ben*
Where was Amber ? He hadn't been able to reach her for 2 days now and she didn't open her door either.

He even contemplated going over to Tom, he couldn't see where else she could be, but he didn't want to actually see her there.

If she had stayed for two days, he might have to accept that he hadn't only lost the bet but also lost her.

Sometimes he could get so annoyed with Tom, why could he just snap his fingers and get everything ? It didn't feel fair.

Of course he liked Tom, he was one of his best friends, but he wasn't exactly a great boyfriend, but still the women threw themselves at him, he had thought Amber to be different, but apparently he was wrong.