Can she tame him ?

*Tom*
Ben and Luke had left..he was alone with Amber and she was standing by the bed looking at him.

He never felt this bad before in his life, his whole body was screaming with pain.. an excruciating pain that only alcohol would soothe.. but they wouldn't let him get it, they were punishing him, torturing him.

There was nothing else to do than to get them to leave him alone, he needed the alcohol more than anything, and they were in his way.

But Amber, she loved him, she wanted to make him happy and she was his to command. "Darling, you want me to be happy right ?"

"Yes Tom, more than anything". She looked at him with those pretty eyes, if he hadn't felt so sick he would have fucked her.

He tried to send her a seductive smile, which probably looked more like at painful grimace. "Then why don't you go fetch me a bottle of Scotch.. if I just get a drink or two I will be able to be really nice to you in return".

"Forget it Tom, but I got a couple of pills that will help you feel better". She held out her hand.

A surge of anger ran through him, she was supposed to do as he said.. she was supposed to obey him. "I told you to get me a drink you insolent bitch".

"And I told you no Tom.. I would do anything for you except helping you destroy yourself". She said looking into his eyes.

He lashed out in frustration. "Then fuck of you useless bitch, apparently you are no good unless for fucking".

"Yeah just keep it coming Tom.. if yelling degrading comments at the people trying to help you make you feel better, make you feel in control, then be my guest". She didn't budge.

He glared at her, the pain unbelievable both psychic and physical. "Just leave me alone.. I am no good, just let me perish".

"I am not going anywhere Tom, you can't push me away and neither can you Ben or Luke..we all love you Tom no matter what". Her voice soft.

He wanted to yell at her, tell her to fuck off, but then he looked into her eyes and saw only love and concern and it was like something broke inside him.

"Oh God darling I am so sorry, I .. I don't know what is wrong with me". He felt so bad and he felt the tears coming.

She sat down and pulled him into her arms, stroking his back and neck. "But I do, my father was an alcoholic and he went through this every time he tried to quit".

"Tried to ? So he never could stop ?" He could easily understand how this could make people break and just go back to drinking.

She shook her head. "No, my father wasn't a very strong man and he had been drinking for a long time.. he drank himself to an early grave".

"Oh, I am so sorry Amber, for putting you through this.. you deserve so much better". He sniffled against her shoulder, feeling like a complete ass.

She held her hand with the pills in front of him. "Maybe but I want you, and if you want me too, then please take these and get some sleep".

He took the pills and swallowed them with water from the bottle from his bedside table.

"Thank you Tom, now lay down and get some rest". She was smiling at him and he did as she said.

He held out his arms, needing to feel her.. to have her close. "Will you lie here next to me ?"

She nodded and slid down into his arms, he pulled her close to him and breathed her in, with her in his arms, the pain was a little more manageable and soon he felt himself slip into a dreamless sleep.

*Amber*
When Tom was fast asleep she slid out his arms, and went to knock lightly on the door. "You can open the door".

The door was unlocked and she found both Ben and Luke waiting in the hallway. "He is sleeping now, I think he will be much better when he wakes up the next time".

"Thank good, that is a Tom I don't really like to see more of". Luke said letting out a big breath.

Ben was chuckling, looking a bit amused. "I actually found him quite funny, I should have taped him so I could show him later".

"Ben !" Amber looked at him sternly..Tom would be mortified to hear what he had said when he was back to himself.