Tom gets impatient and Ben lies

*Ben*
"I am never doing that again Tom, she was really pissed when she shoved up here later". And apparently really turned on by Tom, but that he weren't going to share.

It was two days later, a Saturday afternoon, and they were sitting in his living room, just talking, having a cup of tea.

Tom was grinning. "Ah how bad could it be Ben ? Did she punish you hard or what ?"

"Well hard enough". Actually the most painful part had been hearing her moan Tom's name, it had hit him far worse than he would have thought.

Was that why she had let him fuck her ? Let him touch her as he wanted ? Had she been imagine Tom the whole time ? Really wanting him to do that ?

Tom shook his head. "I don't get it Ben, why don't you just say no, put her in her place ?"

"As I said Tom, you and I are very different.. I like it like this.. okay ? I don't wanna put her in her place, what ever you mean by that". Ben said rolling his eyes.

Tom for once looked a bit stunned. "You like it ? But how ? I mean you are usually very much in control".

"Maybe that's why, I don't know Tom.. I just like that I don't have to take responsibility, that someone tells me what to do". Ben sighed, Tom could be so thick sometimes.

Tom looked thoughtful for a moment, then he shrugged. "Well if that makes you happy, it is fine with me".

Ben looked at his friend.. Tom was moving around in his chair, his hands twirling something he had picked up, he was clearly starting to get impatient from having time of, Tom had never been good at that.

And he seemed to be getting frustrated as well, Ben wished he would just find himself a girlfriend, cause all his nervous energy and fiddling around was getting on his nerves.

"For God's sake Tom, you are like a 5 year old at a fancy party, sit still you are making me nervous". Ben suddenly snapped.

Tom looked a little taken back, he hadn't expected that Ben guessed. "Sorry Ben, just need to do something.. I am getting restless, hey we could go out tonight, have some fun ?" Toms face lighted up.

Ben didn't know why he was lying, he already had an evening planned with Amber and he did not want Tom to nudge in. "Nah I am tired Tom, I just wanna stay here with a book".

"Ah come on Ben, just for a little bit, there might be some nice ladies out there just waiting for us". Tom winked at him.

He just shook his head. "I said no Tom and I don't want to pick up cheap women okay ?"

Ben got a sudden urge to call of the bet, the idea of Tom's hands on Amber, his mouth on her made him feel sick, he didn't know why, it just did.

He thought Tom wouldn't stand a chance with her, but after hearing her moan his name Ben was no longer so sure.

He should have known, Tom was not used to woman telling him no. He just seemed to have a way with woman..they all seemed to want him, and right then that pissed him of.

Ben had to stop himself or he would have started yelling at Tom for no real reason. "I think I will go get a hot shower before settling in with my book".

"Okay, then I get going, see you around Ben". He got up, but Ben could see that he was a bit confused.

Ben went out to open the door for him, right then he just wanted Tom to go away. "Yeah see you".

*Tom*
What the hell was up with Ben, he had almost thrown him out and he wanted to stay in with a book on a saturday night, something was up, he was sure of it.

Well he wanted to get out, he was losing his patients with doing nothing and he was starting to get sexual frustrated since the concert. If he didn't get Amber to give in soon, he would have to find someone else to give him some much needed release or he wouldn't be able to think straight around her.

He didn't quite understand it himself, but it was starting to be an obsession, he needed to have this woman, to make her bend to his will.

When he got home he got in the shower, and then put on dark blue pants and a light blue button down shirt, a little casual but still stylish.

He wanted to go to the normal pub, but on his way he got a hunch, and went to a club nearby which were frequented by a lot of rock types.

He had no trouble getting in, even though there was quite a line, sometimes it paid to be rich and famous.

It didn't take him long to spot Amber, she was writhing to the music standing on a platform, looking like the goddess of sex in a skin tight leopard print dress.

He scanned the room, and there he was watching her with hungry eyes, so Ben had been lying to him, he wanted to be out alone with Amber it seemed.