To proud to beg

*Tom*
Tom was a bit annoyed with Ben, why would he lie to him ? He walked over and leaned down next to his friends ear, he hadn't seen him. "Good book ?"

"Shit Tom, what are you doing here ? I didn't think this was your kind of place ?" Ben almost jumped out of his seat with surprise when he heard him.

Either Ben was afraid of losing the bet or he was really scared of this chick, which he found a bit pathetic to be honest. "Well it is, when the woman I want is here.. which  you somehow forgot to tell me".

Ben looked a bit ashamed of himself and a bit.. what was it, well he kind of looked like he might panic, but why ?

*Amber*
She was having a great time, even though she might be just a bit drunk, but Ben was being a bit of a bore. He didn't want to dance with her, he preferred to sit and watch, and the way he watched her was actually making her feel a bit funny.

She knew a lot of men were watching her, and she loved it, as long as they kept to watching there was no problem.

She turned to look at Ben, fuck there was Tom, his eyes burning into hers.. why was he here ? This wasn't his kind of place at all.

First she thought that Ben might have told him, but Ben didn't look pleased at all to see him.

Tom's eyes were running up her body, the glint in his eyes almost feral and she felt the heat rise in her body. Fuck if he would just let her have her way.. why did he have to be so stubborn ?

It was becoming kind of an obsession with her.. which were a bit out of characters, normally she just moved on if a guy wouldn't bend to her will.

She had even found herself fantasize about Tom and how it would feel to let him fuck her..it was the other night when she disciplined Ben, she might even have moaned Tom's name by accident, but if Ben heard he hadn't let her know.

It had to be possible to make him give in, she just had to make him want her enough, then he wouldn't say no, men rarely did.

The next song was 'pour some sugar on me' with Def Leppard, and she beckoned for him to come to her, moving her body to the rythm.

He smiled at her like a snake ready to strike as he came over, she leaned down to his ear. "Come dance with me Tom".

"With pleasure darling". He stepped up onto the platform, and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her into his hard body, starting to move his body with her to the rhythm.

She had her hands on his neck, and let her body move against his, making herself get all hot and wet.. oh she wanted him badly, wanted to hear that sexy voice plead and moan her name. She wanted to see this proud Alpha male on his knees for her.

His eyes were dark and they never left hers for a second, his jaw was clenched, and she thought he actually was a good dancer, following the music perfectly.

She could feel every inch of his body grinding against hers, and she was definitely not the only one getting aroused, as she felt his erection press against her hip.

Amber turned around, sliding up and down his body, then stopping, leaning into him, grinding her ass against his erection.

"Darling I am one move of that delicious ass away from yanking up that dress and having you right here with everyone watching". He growled in her ear.

Fuck, that voice was a dangerous weapon, she was soaking wet now, almost wanting him to do it, to just have his way with her.. no she couldn't give him that power.

She leaned her head back on his shoulder, hoping that he was hers now and purred. "I know a place were we can be alone".

He answered by biting hard on the spot right beneath her ear, making her legs turn to jelly and almost buckle beneath her.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him with her, not caring what Ben would think, aiming for a door in the back.

She nodded to the man guarding the door and he opened it for her. She knew the doorman, he was the one who had shown her the empty office back there, when she fucked him, and he had let her use it since, when she needed somewhere privat, both alone and with a man.

As soon as they were inside the door, Tom pushed her up against the wall, his mouth was on hers, kissing her roughly, making her head swim, oh God his tongue felt good and he tasted fantastic.

His hands were pulling up her dress, she had to regain control, she was feeling herself panic right now, feeling to vulnerable.. out of control. "Stop Tom Stop".

"What is it darling ?" He stopped and looked at her, his eyes ablaze and his breathing shallow.

She breathed in deeply, gathering herself, she couldn't let him get to her like that. "Well Tom, on your knees and ask nicely for me to fuck you ?"

"Excuse me ? You have to be kidding, that is never gonna happen darling.. I was going to be nice this time, but now you need to do the begging or I am out of here". He glared at her.

Oh hell no, she would never beg a man for sex, she snorted. "Do you believe in Santa to Hiddles ?"

"Well bye Amber, have a nice evening". He turned around to walk away from her.

She was horny, angry and frustrated and she grabbed his arm. "You can't walk away from me like this".

"Oh watch me darling". He spat, and she didn't know why, but before she could stop herself she slapped him hard.

He growled, and she found herself slammed into the wall, the air knocked out of her, for a second she thought he might hit her, then he hissed. "Try that again darling and I promise you it will hurt".

She gasped and he let her go and left her, muttering something under his breath she couldn't catch, making her feel rejected and hurt.