Tom shows his gentle side

*Amber*
She had made a mistake, a big one. She had gotten to drunk and taken Bill with her to the back office, in hope of soothing at least the bodily ache she felt and now she had to pay the price.

As soon as they had gotten into the office he had grabbed her hard and started groping her, and when she asked him to stop, he had slapped her really hard.

When she fell on the floor he had grabbed her by the hair and dragged her with him, now he had her on her stomach on the desk, her dress up around her waist. She could hear him open his pants, it took him some time because he could only use one hand, but she knew he was going to rape her.

Then she heard the door slam open and Tom's voice as cold and hard as steel cut through the room. "Let her go right now you filthy bastard".

"Get out the bitch is just getting, what she deserves". Bill answered, a few seconds later he let go of her, and when she turned her face to look, Tom had him by the throat.

Tom looked absolutely scary and he literally threw Bill through the room, before gently lifting her up into his arms. "Are you okay Amber ? Did he hurt you ?"

"He.. He hit me.. And dragged me by my hair, he wanted to.. To..". She studeered and sobbed.. feeling like a scared kid.

Tom gently stroked her hair holding her cradled in one arm, pressed close to his chest. "It is okay darling, you don't have to say it".

"Is she okay Tom ?" She heard Ben behind her, they had come to save her, both of them.

Tom nodded. "She is just a bit shaken, and he has slapped her around, she just need to sleep it off. If I take her, can you please take out that piece of shit ?"

When Tom carried her out she saw Ben grab Bills arm and twist it hard behind his back, walking him out the room.

She clung to Tom, he felt safe and warm, and that was what she needed right now.

*Tom*
"Yes I am Ben, I am taking her home with me and don't worry, I am not going to touch her in this condition.. she is not capable of a sane choice right now". He said.

Ben wasn't looking happy. He had just thrown Bill in the gutter, telling him to get lost and never get near Amber again. "Why can't I take her home ? I think she would prefer that".

"Because Ben, you couldn't protect her.. You let her walk of with that piece of shit..so she is coming with me". Tom was not going to discuss this.

Amber blinked and looked at Tom, the alcohol had really hit by now. "Don't I get a vote ?"

"No darling, so please be quiet and relax". Tom answered and carried her to his car, he hadn't been drinking and had no trouble driving.

He put her into the passenger seat and buckled her in, then he turned to Ben. "Do you need at lift Ben ?"

"No it's fine, I have only had one drink, I have my car right over here". He still didn't really look happy, but Tom couldn't really care about that right now.

"See you Ben, I promise to take of her". He got in his car and pulled out from the curb.

She was asleep when he parked the car outside his home, and he lifted her gently up into his arms and carried her inside.

He put her down on the bed and took of her shoes, then he opened her dress and pulled it of her, she stirred a little but didn't wake. She had an amazing body, slim but with all the right curves and he couldn't help but think how great it would feel to touch her.

He pulled the blankets over her, before he went to the bathroom and made himself ready to go to bed. Then he went back to the bedroom, and slid down next to her. When he had turned of the light, he put his arms around her and pulled her into his body.

"Where am I ? Tom what are you doing ?" She woke up, her slurred voice telling she was pretty drunk.

He snuggled into her back, kissing her shoulder softly. "You are in my house darling, in my bed and in my arms, and I am making sure you are safe".

"Are you going to try and fuck me again Tom ?" She asked purring, turning around in his arms to face him.

Tom shook his head. "No Amber, you just had a bad experience and you are pretty drunk, so no".

"What if I beg you Tom ? Like a good girl" Her hands was running up his chest and she looked up at him with big eyes.

He bit his lip, uh couldn't she just have stayed asleep ? She was going to make this hard on him. "Darling listen... tomorrow I would love to have you beg me, but right now please go to sleep".

"Please fuck me Tom, do whatever you want to me". She breathed the words out sensually and her hand run down to grab his hardening cock.

He had to close his eyes, fuck his own ethnics, he so wanted to take her up on that offer, but he couldn't. "Amber please stop that or I will tie your hands up".

She sighed but removed her hand and he flipped her around and pulled her into his arms again, kissing her on the hair. "Sleep tight Darling".

And a couple of minutes later she was sound asleep, he smiled and closed his own eyes and fell asleep to.