Tasting The Rainbow {20}

I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss a little. Adam pulled me into his lap and I wrapped my arms around him. It felt so…so…so right! The feel of his lips on mine was as natural as breathing. His lips were soft and felt nice on mine.

                He bit my bottom lip and I gladly granted him access to my mouth. His tongue exploded my mouth playfully and I gently massaged his with my own.

                Holy fuck. Holy mother fucking shit. I was making out with Adam Ace. Adam fucking Ace! Me! Holy shit. This was incredible. This was amazing. This was how it was supposed to be. It was supposed to be me and Adam. I could just feel it.

                Adam pulled away from me as we heard Kobi coming back up the stairs. I crawled off his lap and wiped my mouth, hoping to god I wasn’t blushing. Adam’s face was cold and composed, but his eyes were bright and excited. He grabbed a chip as Kobi reentered the room and began to eat it.

                “What did she need?” Adam asked, not really sounding interested at all. “Just to tawk to me,” Kobi said with a shrug. Adam jumped up and glanced at me. “Kobi, we’ve got to go. Zelly’s got to help me with a lab. I’ll call you later tonight,” he said and Kobi nodded. “Okay Ah-dum. Bye Zelly!” He spoke my name incredibly slow and I smiled and waved at him. “Bye Kobi. Thanks for letting me come over for a little.”

                I followed Adam downstairs and we said by to Kobi’s mom before we left his house. “I need to help you with a lab?” I asked, raising my eyebrow. Adam shrugged. “I didn’t want to hurt his feelings by telling him I wanted to get the fuck out of there to be alone with you.” He reached out and grabbed my hand.

                “Adam Ace has emotions. Hell has frozen over and pigs are flying,” I said and he rolled his eyes at me. “Shut up,” he said coldly. But the ice in his voice made me smile and laugh. “So where are we going?” I asked and he shrugged. “If we go to my house, my stupid little sister won’t leave us alone.”

                “Let’s go to my house,” I said and he nodded in agreement. We walked to my house in comfortable silence and I opened my front door, releasing his hand as we walked inside.

                “Mom, I’m home! Adam is here and we’re working on a lab in my room!” I called. “Okay Barry!” she called back and I grabbed Adam’s hand and pulled him upstairs to my bedroom.

                “Barry?”

                I stopped and spun to face my little sister. “Yes Rosie?” I asked curiously. She pointed at Adam. “Who’s he?” I smiled. “This is Adam. Adam, this is my sister Rose.” “Hi,” he mumbled. She smiled at him. “I like your eyes! They’re pretty!” His lips twitched into a small smile and I laughed before pulling him into my room and shutting my door.

                “I guess my sister and I think the same things sometimes,” I said, sitting on my bed. Adam sat next to me and looked deep in my eyes. “Yours are interesting. They’re so…black. It’s like you don’t even have pupils,” he said and I rolled my eyes. “Romantic,” I grumbled. “I never said I was romantic,” he pointed out before leaning in and kissing me gently.

                “Now that, I can live with,” I mumbled before kissing him again. “I’ve wanted to kiss you for a little while, Zelly,” he said. “I’ve wanted to kiss you for a long while,” I said before we put our lips back together.

                His tongue ended up back in my mouth and he pushed me back on my bed before crawling on top of me. I wrapped my arms back around him and held him close to me. He tangled his hands in my hair as our tongues battled playfully.

                He pulled away from me and rolled off me. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me gently. I smiled lightly and rested my head on his chest. “Damn, Adam,” was all my stupid mouth could manage to say.

                “Need a cold shower?” he asked and I hit him playfully. “You wish. Remember, my dick’s that squid. Hard to get that floppy shit up.” “Wonderful,” he mumbled. I laughed and he gave me a curious look.

                “You just made out with a chink,” I pointed out. “What can I say? I like to mix cultures together,” he said with a shrug. I rolled my eyes. “You’re an ass, Adam.” “And you’re as Asian, Zelly.”

                “So I take it we’re dating?” I asked after a few minutes of comfortable silence. He shrugged and shifted a little, keeping me in his arms. “If you’re cool with that.” “Damn straight!” I said and smiled before pressing my lips to his again.

                “Your parents are okay with it?” he asked and I nodded. “Yea. I’ve had two other boyfriends, Adam. It’s nothing new. What about yours?” He shrugged. “They know I’m bisexual. I don’t try to hide it from them. And if they’re not cool with me dating a boy, they can suck a chode.”

                I laughed and he smiled softly at me. But then he frowned and bit his lip nervously. “I won’t hurt you Adam. I promise,” I whispered and I saw fear flash through his eyes. “Please don’t,” he whispered, more vulnerable than I could’ve ever believed him capable. “Please. It hurts so much.”

                I kissed him deeply and gently stroked his cheek. His skin was smooth beneath my touch. I looked deeply into his icy eyes. “I will never hurt you,” I promised and kissed him again. He smiled softly again and held me close, content for the moment.