Tasting The Rainbow {26}

“Zelly, shut the fuck up. I’d tap you so hard if you took it out, you’d move forward in time by seven years,” Adam grumbled. “Legend of Zelda for the win,” I said, raising my eyebrow. “Hey Zelly! See what’s in my hand?” He held out his hand.

                “Uh…nothing?” I said in confusion. “No! It’s the number of fucks I give!” he said in fake excitement. I pouted. “Shut up! You’re mean Adam!” I whined.

                It had been 3 months since Adam had run away from home. He was back at his house with his mom and sister. His parents were still split, but at least he wasn’t running away. He had stayed with me for a week before he was calm enough to go back home.

                We were sitting in his room right now. Clapper and Addison were in her room. Her mom didn’t know Clapper wasn’t a virgin, so she let them go in Addison’s room alone. I was pretty sure Clapper would be willing to have sex again, but probably wouldn’t chance it.

                “Zelly, your voice is fascinating. Please goron talking.” I rolled my eyes at him. “Adam, you’re so lame it hurts,” I said and he shoved me back on his bed. He crawled on top of me and kissed me deeply. “Oh am I?” he mumbled against my lips. I nodded and grinned. “Yea. You’re just amazing at making out,” I said before tangling my hands in his hair and pulling him close to me.

                I shoved my tongue in his mouth and he gently grinded on me. I blushed and pulled away. He grinned at me with a cocky look in his eyes. “Problem?” “Nope. Nothing a cold shower can’t fix,” I said and sat up. He pulled me close to himself and kissed me.

                “Whatever you say, Zelly. Whatever you say,” he said. “I say I need to get Clapper and leave. My stuff is at his house and it’s getting late.” I hopped off his bed and he got up. “Bye,” he said as I left his room.

                I went into Addison’s room. She and Clapper were lying together on her bed, Clapper holding her close. He looked over and raised an eyebrow. “Chink, it’s called privacy,” he said in annoyance. “Whore, it’s called my shit is at your house,” I said and he sighed and sat up. He kissed Addison before getting up and coming over to me. “Okay. Bye Addi. Let’s go you chinky piece of shit.”     

                We left the Aces’ house and walked back to Clapper’s. “Hello Marco. How was it?” his mom asked, eying him suspiciously. “Mom, will you calm down? I’m not going to have sex with her! I like my penis, thank you very much,” he grumbled.

                “Marco Giovanni Jones!” his mom exploded. He sighed in annoyance. “Ma, I learned my lesson. I’m a good boy now, okay? Besides, Addison’s brother is big and scary.” I hit his arm and frowned. “He’s not scary!” “Zelly, have you seen him?” “No, I’ve never seen my boyfriend before.”

                He rolled his eyes at me. “Point is, Adam scares the living hel…heck out of me. Kid would tear me apart if I did anything bad. Not to mention you’d probably kill me, bring me back to life, and kill me again mom,” he said and she glared at him.

                I sighed. “I’m getting my stuff.” I went up to Clapper’s room and grabbed my stuff before heading back downstairs. “Bye Mrs. Jones!” I said with a smile. She was saying something to Clapper angrily. She looked up and smiled at me sweetly. “Bye Zelly. You’re welcome here anytime!”

                She turned back to Clapper and instantly went into angry-momma mode. I laughed to myself and left their house. I made my way back to my own house and showered before going to sleep.

                I went over to Clapper in school the next day. “So did your mom flip shit on you when I left?” “Zelly, I think I deep throated 3 bars of soap last night. And she told me if I did anything more than kiss Addison, she would never let me out of her sight again.” He pouted. “Fuck that. I’ll make out with my girlfriend if I want.”

                I laughed and pat him on the back. “Oh Clapper. I can’t wait until you have kids. She’ll probably rip your penis off. You’re not allowed to have sex ever again.” He pouted deeper. “Fuck off, Zelly. No one wants your mini chink penis.”

                I smirked. “I bet Adam does.” He shrugged. “I can see it. Mr. Blue eyes fucking you. Just make sure he doesn’t choke. Most people choke on small objects. Ya know.”

                I rolled my eyes at him and checked my phone to see if Adam had texted me. He usually did to find me in the morning. Clapper suddenly started coughing and I looked up curiously. “Choked…on…air,” he said and coughed more before pointing.

                I spun to see what he was pointing at and my heart dropped. Adam was standing with some girl I had never seen before. She was flirting with him and he was very clearly flirting right back with her as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Okay guys, I have two ways I can end this story. The first way will lead to a sequel, and the other one will just end the story with no sequel. Do you guys want a sequel? And before you say yes, please, please think. Do you honestly think there could be a sequel to this without it being boring and repetitive? I don't want to bore you guys :/