Chapter 32

Avery POV

I didn't know what to think, he was going to kill me, but he was waiting for Brett and Liam to show up before he did it. I can't see anything, he blindfolded me right after he told me that he was eventually going to kill me. I am scared and hoping for a miracle, but I am hoping that my miracle isn't Brett or Liam. They would be falling into his trap therefore killing all 3 of us rather than just me.

They grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the car with Brayden. We didn't know where we were going all we knew is that eventually they were going to kill us. Brayden was worried about a kid named Isaac coming back and being discovered and killed. As far as she knew, he wasn't on the list yet. Brayden told me Scott McCall was our best option if we wanted to get out of here.

They pushed me down and onto the ground and took the sack off of my head. We were in building, it looked old and abandoned.

"So here is where Scott McCall is going to hide everyone tonight. And this where we are going to leave you." He pointed at me.

"What? Why are you going to leave me here?" I asked him.

"For Brett, I am going to let you guys die together. And Brayden here is going back to find Scott and show tell him about this place and tell Brett that you're here in order for all of my werewolves to line up in the same spot." He told me.

No matter what I was going to die, but I will fight with my last breathe to make sure Brett and Liam don't die with me. I looked over at Brayden.

"Please, don't tell Brett or Liam that I am here. They don't need to know." I told her.

"You know if Brett and Liam don't show up then they will kill you anyways. Don't you at least want the chance to live?" She asked me

"I do have a chance to live, but if you tell them then they don't. I know they would risk their lives for me, but right now I want to give them a chance. Just don't let them know I am here, let Scott know but don't tell anyone else." I asked her.

She nodded to me and the leader of these assassins came back and grabbed her.

"Scott and everyone else are at that Vet Clinic that they always go to. Go and do what your suppose to do, and you get to live." He told her, she looked back at me, and then they dragged her away.

"Why don't you just go to the Vet Clinic and take them all out there? Wouldn't it be easier?" I asked

"It would be, but they would all run, where if they come here and you are here, they won't leave without you." He stated

Shit, my love got me into the mess but his love was going to be the one to get me out.