Chapter Twenty Six

~ Prom Day ~

"Fuck!" I yell while doing my makeup.

"What is it?" My mom yells from downstairs.

"I forgot to pickup my dress" I reply

"Really Liz? Nevermind, I'll go get it. Just get ready" She said grabbing the keys

"Thank you!" I yell before I heard the door close. I can't believe I totally forgot about my dress. I still have to do my hair, I don't even know how I'm going too. I wasn't prepared for today.

"We're coming in!" I hear a yell from downstairs. It was Bee, I heard a knock at my bedroom door. I opened it and Bee, Joe and Zach was standing there. They all looked so good. Clearly they were all ready and prepared... Joe and Zach was wearing black suits and Bee was wearing a beautiful long white dress with lace around the shoulders with her hair in an updo.

"What the hell? Why aren't you ready yet?" Bee asked

"I know, I even forgot to pickup my dress. Luckily my mom is getting it" I said "You guys look amazing by the way. All of you!"

"Really? Because I changed in the car." Joe said

"He's not even lying. We just came back from picking up his suit" Zach said

"Wow, nice one Joe" I laughed.

~

"I'm home!" I heard from downstairs.

"My dress!" I said excitedly running to the door. Bee and the boys followed along

"Wow, you guys look like princes and princesses" My mom said "You guys look great"

"Thank you" They all said.

"Go try on your dress." She said handing me my dress. I run to my room and took my dress out. It was beautiful. It was long strapless dress with a beaded neckline.

Once I had it on and check in the mirror. I didn't even recognized myself. I never felt a beautiful as I did now. I felt like a princess. I had my hair curled which is probably not the best idea... But I'm in a rush.

"Liz, Will's here!" Bee said through the door then opening it. "Oh my god Liz, you look gorgeous!"

"I know, wait that sounded so conceited" I laughed

"No it's fine. You do" Bee said

"Thank you. But you look 10 times better" I replied

"We're both looking beautiful" She smiled "Now let's go, the boys are waiting" She said as we both headed down. It was pretty hard walking down the stairs with big ass heels. I had Bee helped me since I couldn't do it

"They're coming" My mom said

~ Will's POV ~

"They're coming" Mrs. Rose said. I fixed my suit and seen Bee and Liz walk down the stairs. Liz looked unbelievably gorgeous. I never seen her in a dress and she looks amazing.

"Looking good Will" She said pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you, and you, you look-umm-" I couldn't get any words out. I was just stuttering

"Nice one prince charming" Zach teased patting my shoulder.

"Shut up" I said playfully hitting him "But you do look amazing Liz"

"Thank you" She replied

"Okay, picture time!" Mrs. Rose said getting a camera.