Chapter Thirty Seven

~ Will's POV ~

I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I can officially call her mine. I've liked her ever since we talked under the tree on my first day. Every since then my feelings only grown. Then I saw a familiar face rise from a booth. A smirk on her lips as she walked over. I hoped she just is just walking by as I try to hide my face.

"Look who we have here" She said in a snotty tone.

"Sophia" I mumbled. Zack and Joe's face dropped as they saw her. I've told them about her and our little run into each other.

"Hey Will" She said in a flirtatious tone. "May I sit?" Before any of us could say anything, she got a chair and sat down with us.

"Go ahead" Joe said and shot me a confused look. I just shrugged not knowing what's happening either.

"So how are you?" She asked mainly towards me

"Umm okay" I replied awkwardly. She rested her elbows on the table twirling a strand of hair between her fingers. A grin grew on her lips as she bit her lip

"Hey, I'm Liz" Liz greeted breaking the silence

"Oh so you and Will are together?" Sophia asks and Liz nodded. She shot a judging look at Liz then rolled her eyes

"You can do so much better Will" Sophia whispered but loud enough for Liz to hear. Liz's mouth dropped at the comment Sophia made.

"In what universe are you better?" Liz snapped. I look over to Zack and Joe and they were trying to hold in their laughter. Sophia's face turned red from anger underneath the massive amount of makeup.

"You really don't want to go there Liz" Sophia growled

"Considering you have to show 90% percent of skin just to get guys to notice you says something else doesn't it, Sophia" Liz spat

"At least guys notice me. I mean, Will is probably the only guy you've been with isn't it?" Sophia smirked "And maybe - this is just a thought - maybe he doesn't actually like you like he says he does."

"Alright Sophia that's enough" I stated

"What" She said innocently "I'm just getting started"

"So Liz, did Will tell you about our little run into each other last night" She asked, my eyes widen as Liz stared at me with confusion. "He didn't? Will you didn't tell your girlfriend about our little kiss?"

"Sophia that's enough" I snapped, she just smirked and walked off to her booth.

"Still got my number?" She winked as I rolled my eyes

"Liz don't listen to her" I pleaded sitting back down.

"What kiss?" She asked softly with her down down

"Liz please-"

"What kiss?" She demanded with tears welling in her eyes.

"We ran into each other at the shops, she wanted to get back together and she kissed me. I said no, I pushed her off me and I threw her number when I got it" I explained. She didn't say a word, she head was still down, continuing to not let a tear fall. I sighed looking up at Joe and Zack who was awkwardly sitting there.

'What do I do' I mouthed to both of them. They looked to each other and shrugged.

"Liz?" Zack asked waiting for a response. She hummed and he continued "The only way I know you'll get Will's situation is that Sophia chick is his Jordan"

"Oh my god she is a Jordan" Joe realized and started to laugh. Soon Liz joined in and I smiled

"Are you okay?" I asked in concern

"Yeah, now you have Jordan" She said with a genuine smile.

Two updates in one day what
Well for me, time zones are weird... but I was so productive today. Yeah don't get use to it, I am so unproductive on most days I'm not even joking 😂

But thanks for your comments and votes and just reading this story ily

(This chapter has 666 words...)