Chapter Thirty Six

~ Liz's POV ~

"I'm sleepy" I complained looking at the time, it was almost 4am. A yawn escaped my mouth followed by Will yawning

"Let's go to bed then" Will suggested sticking his arm out. I grab it pulling myself off the couch and following him to his room. I change into the clothes Will gave me and collapsed on his bed.

"Push over" Will said nudging my side

"No" I giggled making a star shape across the whole bed.

"Alright, I'll sleep here" He shrugged laying on my left arm and leg. He stayed there for awhile as they both started to go numb. I then began to lose sensation in each finger one by one.

"Okay" I say surrendering. He chuckles getting off my limbs. I move them out of the way as Will lays next to me. He pulls me closer our legs getting tangled and my head resting on his chest.

"Goodnight" Will whispers

"Goodnight" I reply feeling his lips against my forehead. The sound of his heartbeat and his steady breathing makes me fall into a deep sleep.

~

The sun was peaking through the curtains which caused me to wake up. Will wasn't beside me as he was getting ready for the day. I look around the room my eyes dropping still tired from the night before. Will turned and faced me, a smile blossomed on his lips as he saw I was awake.

"Good morning" He said approaching the bed

"Good morning" I replied in my morning voice, causing him to grin. A loud yawn escapes my lips as I rubbed my eyes

"Still tired?" He asks as I nodded. He smiled climbing back into bed. It felt nice to be snuggled up to his side and feeling the warmth from his body.

Silence filled the room. We laid there for awhile listening to each other's breathing. I look up to him staring into his beautiful brown eyes that I always adored. A grin spreads across my lips as I look up to him.

"What?" He smiled

"Nothing" I shrugged still grinning. I didn't really have a reason to why I was smile at him. Well, one I could explain. I sit up from our position and looked towards him. A smile grew upon our faces staring into each other's eyes. I started to blush and Will chuckled kissing my temple.

"Let's go out to eat" He suggested. I agreed and started to get ready.

~

We reached out destination and met up with Zack and Joe who we invited to join us. Sadly the others couldn't make it. I know Bee would love to hear how the night went but she was busy.

The four of us devoured the breakfast that sat on the table in front of us. The sounds of muffled conversations and dishes hitting each other as the waiters brought out customers food played in the background. As a delightful conversation drift among us.

Every now and then Will's eyes traveled back to me. Love and endearment radiates off as he smiles. I return the gesture as he grabs my hand under the table. He began to rub gentle circles on the back of my hand. This is probably the best morning I've had in awhile. I turn my focus back to Zack and Joe who was explaining how their night went.

"Look who we have here.." A voice sarcastically said behind me, the boys faces expressions change immediately as the figure walked up to our table. A loud groan left my mouth as I dropped my head. I spoke too soon...

5K reads what?

Thank you all for your support on this story, for all the comments and votes ily