Adonis pt1

raven POV
I rush to the location with the object still in my hand. I hear screams and explosions coming from the next street. I teleport into the street for a better view and the sight that I am greeted with terrifies me. A massive Adonis towering over Beastboy's limp body. I can just make out his communicator, I grab my own and try to call him and my name appears on the screen but he didn't answer it. In panic I rushed to hide behind a small car hopeing that Adonis didn't see me. The car I am sitting behind is thrown up into the air, I teleport to the top of a building right before it crashed back onto the ground in the same spot I was standing.

"Raven, how naive of you to join us! You should have stayed at home, that way you wouldn't of met the same fate as your little useless boyfriend over there!"

That's it. No one ever calls him useless, not on my watch! I jump off of the building creating a portal for me to fall into. I quickly pop out the other side where I stand next to Beastboy. "R- re- Raven?" A small voice croaks next to me. I turn my head. "Gar, are you oka-" BAM! A great force slams me into the building behind me. I groan as the pain ripples through my body. It feels as if I've been pressed together with a straightening iron. I pick myself up and cast a healing spell on myself and Beastboy also creating a bubble around him so nothing else can hurt him. Knowing I won't be able to fight this alone I call for back up. This is going to be one tough fight.

Robin POV (guess who's back, back again)

There was absolutely no crime spotted on the radars this morning so I decided to just relax. I sit down and star and cyborg come in and sit on the lounge with me. We were a quarter way through the movie and it stated to get boring.
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
The emergency alarm goes off, the three of us head to the control room to see what the emergency is. It cam from Ravens communicator. She sent us what was happening and the location. I swear Beastboy has a talent of getting himself in trouble no matter where he is.

Hey guys! Who's ready for some action! Yeah I know I am! By the way I forgot to mention
THERES ALMOST ONE THOUSAND READS ON THIS STORY!!
I can't believe it seeing that it's a really bad plot line and it's been going on for a while, talking about that.....
THE STORY IS ALMOST FINISHED TOO! NOOOOOOOOO
I'm not sure if I'll make a sequel or not. Shout out to my cute as hell waifu the__1975_ for being one hell of a waifu. Love youuuuu

PEACE IN. SHIPS OUT