I need to save her!!

THIRD PERSON (whop gettin fancy op in herrr)

Beatboy turn to face adonis, he is filled with rage. He leap towards him aiming His big green fist to his face, the fist melted into his ugly mug (AN-Australian slang for face) the pain visible on his face.

Good, thought beastboy.

He slams into the ground but quickly gets up again. His eyes filled with a smugness that enraged beastboy once more, he was so angry at adonis that you could swear his colour turned from green to red. Adonis lunged at Beastboy, sending the two of them flying into the tallest building in Jump City. The crash could be heard from all over the city, it made the rest of the team jump.

"They are over there! Titans GO!" yelled Robin. Starfire and Cyborg ran to the site of the explosion tailing behind robin. Once they arrived, the scene was horrific.

Fire. Smoke. Citizens hiding under cars. Two gigantic beasts battling it out against the highest tower in the area. And a weakened Raven laying motionless on the ground.

"Star, get raven and the citizens to a safe place. Cyborg follow me, we need to help beastboy as much as we can." stated Robin. His team leading skills shining the brightest inamungst chaos. Starfire nodded, quickly flying over to Raven picking her up as delicately as she could incase of broken bones and rushed aside to find a safe place to hide everyone else.

Robin looked back at Cyborg who was already loading up his cannons. "Game on" smirked Cyborg. Robin counted them down.

5

4

3

2

1

"Titans GO"

The both of them raced over to the battle, dodging the incoming cars being thrown about. Robin took out his grappling hook at shot Beastboy in his upped shoulder and flew up to his shoulder. Robin ran toward beastboys ear giving him orders as the punches came in.

Tilt Left

Duck

Tilt Left

Punch

Tilt right

Duck

As Robin was trying to help beasboy get the upper hand Cyborg fired as many shots at Adonis as he could. Adonis's vision started to become glazed and his lags began to shake. "We got him how guys!" declared Cyborg.

Adonis came crashing to the ground.  

****************************************************************************************

Hey guys look whos back!!

sorry i havent updated in so long, im back at school which means back to assingments and crap so ill update was much as i can. its also getting closer to the end!! are you guys ready? probably not im pretty bad at writing.

ALSO WTF 1K READS!!! 

Im really not that good of a writer, i dont deserve that many people reading my bullshit!

But thankyou, i really am thankful that people read this.

Byeeeeee