Hidden paradises

Beastboy POV ( yes this cheeky lil shite ball is back)

I can't turn back now.
No not now.
Your so close.
Just a little further.
What ever you do DO NOT think of Raven.

DUDE

You just thought about her!
Never mind.
I'm almost there.
Just around the corner

CRASH

Ouch.
I look up to see what I have ran into, there is a friendly hand offering to help me up. I grab it thankfully and pulled myself up. I dust off my clothes and look up. "Why hello Beasty! Fancy meeting you here on this fine day!"

Adonis.

Raven POV

After the painful removal of the shards from my hand I decide to lock myself in ,y room and read. Right now, it's the only place I can go. The kingdom of my imagination. I lock the door and walk swiftly over to one of my shelves full of books. I decide to look through some of my older ones to see if I have missed any books that I had once bought to read but never got around to it. I run my index finger along the top of the books, collecting dust as I trace over the tops. I come across a book that I wasn't aware that I had. A spell book. Not just any spell book, I remember buying this off of a dark magic sorcerer in Azerath. I remember what I wanted it for. It had the incantations to summon a watchful eye that would hover around a person that you wanted to see and It could show you what the person was doing.
Wait.

wAiT a MiNuTe

WAIT A FREAKING MINUTE

Hey guys I now I haven't updated in so long I'm so sorry. I promise I will try harder I just haven't been able to. Shout out to Jordanissoonfire for kids reminding me and for the__1975_ for reminding me since the first day I write a story!  K guys Byee!