Chapter Three

'Keep calm' I tell myself. 'It's only Alex. Chances are he doesn't even know.' I get up off the couch and pull Herc into a hug and do the same (AHH) with Alex. Herc drops the bag of movies on the couch and pulls out a random one.
"Alex was at the supermarket, so I dragged him along." Hercules says, placing the disc in the blue-ray player. The title 'Jenny's Wedding' comes on the screen, and I recognize it from the LGBTQ+ section in Netflix, which is my favorite section, of course. Alex, Herc and Laf all talk in another room, while I attempt to down lunch. The movie is still playing, but we all kinda gave up on watching it. Laf only knows that Eliza knows I'm gay. He has no clue about the picture. So when Alex enters the bedroom with a broom, I almost have a heart attack.
"ALEX NO!" I shout, but I know he already picked up the picture.
Silence.
More silence.
"John?" he calls. I open the door, and his back is turned.
"Yes?" I respond hesitantly. He turns around and looks at me, his face completely normal.
"Will you go out with me?"

Authors note: Hey guys! Sorry it's wicked short. I really hope you like it. Please recommend to friend of foes. Sorry my writing is trash. Gn.

-Katie