Chapter Sixteen

Quick a-n
Ok hey guys. BSBEHEHEHBEGEGEGH 180 READS?!?!?!???!!??!??!? Thank you! Ok bye now.
John's POV
We walk hand-in-hand back to the hotel room.
"Baby, I'm going to make tea. Do you want any?" he asks, heading over to the coffee pot.
"I'm all set, Lexy." I respond, picking up the nickname.
"Alright." He makes his tea, and I sit on the armchair, and decide to tell him I want to adopt. He comes over and sits on my lap on the armchair.
"Alex?"
"Yes John?"
"Do you want to adopt kids? I know we just got married, but I'm ready to start a family with you." I place my chin on his shoulder, and he leans his head against mine.
"I'd really love that." he says after a small silence.
"Really?" I shout.
"Really" he says.

Angelica's POV
Eliza moved back in. She refuses to talk to either of us. But I scheduled top surgery for Peggy, and she really is pleased. I'm happy that she and I are so close. Suddenly, I hear a knock at my door.
"Peggy?" I ask.
"Yeah. Can I come in?" She asks. I get up and open the door.
"Hey. What's up?" I ask.
"I think I'm ready to wear a dress. Publicly. Today." she says, and her feet seem to be the most important thing to her at the moment, for she kept staring at them.
"Peggy, that's awesome! Can I help you pick out a dress?" I feel so happy and excited, and want to be as supportive as possible.
"Yeah! Can you also paint my nails and do my hair?"
"I really want to!" I shout, clearly overexcited.
"Ok. Let's go find a dress!" She exclaims. We rummage through my closet, and she chooses a pretty, frilly yellow dress. She goes in the bathroom, and when she comes out, she looks amazing!
"Oh my god Peggy, I love it! How do you want me to do your hair?"
"A braid would be nice." She responds, and we run off to my bedroom. She sits on my bed, and I grab a brush and hair clips and a few elastics.
"How many? One or two?" I ask, carrying all my things over to her.
"Hm...just one." she decides.
"Ok." I sit down on the bed, and Peggy turns her back to me. She has very long hair, so it takes a while to braid it all. Every now and then, I put a flower clip in her hair.
"How do you like it?" I ask when she looks at the finished product. The braid hangs over her shoulder, and it goes about halfway down her torso.
"It's amazing, thank you so much Angie!" Peggy practically shouts.
"Anytime. Can I do your nails?"
"Yeah. Do you have a sky blue color?" she asks.
"Peggy, I have a box full of blue. I'm pretty sure I'll have something to satisfy (Tehe) you." I say. I grab the nail polish and walk over to her. She looks through the bin, placing the colors she likes on the bed delicately.
"Which one?" she asks.
"How about we do this one" I say, pointing at a light baby blue, "and do your ring fingers a pale yellow, to match your dress." I finish.
"You know best!" is her reply. We sit on the floor for the nail painting, so as not to get paint on my bed. When I finish, Peggy looks fantastic.
"Do you want to go catch a movie?" I ask after her nails have finished drying.
"Sounds great." she replies, and I open the car door for her.
"Thanks" she says, clambering in. I smile, knowing that I'm doing a good job taking care of my sister.

Authors note #2
Hey guys! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, and I'm looking forward to next chapter. Love you guys!

-Katie