Chapter Thirteen

Parker/Peggy's POV
Flashback

"Hey Parker. How's it going?" My sister Eliza asks.
"Pretty bad. Can we talk?" I say.
"Sure. What's up?" She asks with a worried look.
"Ok, sit. So, I've been giving it a lot of thought lately, and I'm trans." I say proudly.
Silence.
She still says nothing.
Then I felt her hand make a sharp contact with my face.
"TAKE IT BACK! NO, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO SCHUYLER NAME! YOU ARE A GROSS, DISGUSTING F*GGOT, AND YOU SHOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO STEP FOOT IN THIS HOUSEHOLD! THAT'S IT! I'M MOVING IN WITH ALEX. YOU AND ANGELICA TAKE THIS HOUSE. I HATE YOU!" She screams, flailing her fists at me.
"Eliza, please-" I begin.
"No. Never speak to me again, f*g." she snaps back at me.
Flashback Over.
And I never did speak to her again. Even after she moved back in, because Alex turned out to be gay.

Eliza's POV
Flashback
Alex was out for the day, and it dawned on me that I had never been in his bedroom.
"Hmm..." I mutter to myself. I turn the knob, and scream when I open the door. The room is fairly neat, but along the walls are gay flags. What the hell Alex?!?! As if on cue, Alex walks in.
"Eli-"
"GO TO HELL F*G!" I shout, then storm to my room. I pack my bags, then march out of the apartment. I never spoke to Alex since.

Angelica's POV
Flashback
"Eliza, please. It's not Par-I mean Peggy's fault! She can't help it." I try to reason with my sister, but she won't budge.
"He is a boy. The sooner he realizes that, the better."
"Don't call my sister a he." I threaten.
"He shou-" she stops talking when I slap her.
"DONT CALL MY SISTER HE!" I scream, pointing at the door.
"LEAVE IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU!" I shout, and this time, she grabs her bags and marches out to her car. Tears stream down my face, and I run off to find Peggy. I find her in her bedroom.
"Peggy? Eliza left. She's gone." I say through the closed door. She opens the door.
"I heard. And I'm ok. But can I ask a favor?"
"Anything." I say, and I mean it.
"Can I borrow a dress?"
"Of course." I take her arm, and we walk to my bedroom. She admires all the pink and sparkly dresses, and chooses a few.
"Thanks Angie." she says through the bathroom door. She is trying one on, and I'm excited to see it.
"Anything for my favorite sister." I respond. She opens the door, and she looks better in the dress than I do myself.
"You look so good! I love it!" I say, tying a bow in the back.
"Thanks Angie." she says.
"Ooh! Can I do your makeup?" I nearly shout, feeling like an eleven  year old.
"Uh, DUH!!!" She says, and we run to my bedroom. She sits on my pink beanbag as I get out my makeup. I use the expensive stuff, to make Peggy feel special. When I finish, she looks fantastic. She looks in the mirror, then hugs me.
"Thank you." She whispers.
"Of course." I respond, hugging her back.

Authors note:
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was kinda sad. But I hope you guys liked it. Feel free to leave feedback. Also, my new book is up! It's just one shots, but I'd really love you to read it. Love you guys!

-Katie