Psych.

"Hey All! Welcome to my new book Psych! It's based off, yes you guessed it, the hit USA TV series Psych! Enjoy! Ooh get to chapter three! It's so exciting! :) xoxox <3 <3 <3 -Alyssa."

Psych

Chapter One: Psych, Private Detective Agency.

-Four Years Ago-
I sat in the "chiefs" office in the Santa Barbara police station. I sat alone waiting for the copy of my witness papers. "Oh come on you guys," I heard a guy say. I turned around and saw a guy, everyone knew, being arrested by two cops. Detective Lassiter and his partner Lucinda. "Shawn," I said. "Oh hi Shay," he said. "Let's go," Lassiter said as he pushed him forward. "Well jeez don't gotta be so rough," I said as I stood and followed them. "You stop following right now or I'll arrest you for obstruction of justice," Lassiter said. "Ouch," Shawn said. They threw him in an interrogation room. I saw Gus, Shawn's best friend. "Well, well look who it is," Gus said as he came up and hugged me. "What's he in for," I asked. "He solved his tenth case this year and they brought him in for questioning," Gus said. "Nice," I replied. "Let's see what he comes up with this time," I said. "You know Shawn," he replied. "I guess." Lassiter stormed through the hallway. His partner stormed out after. "Well what do you know," Shawn said as he walked out. "What did you tell them," Gus asked. Shawn put his hand to his head. "I'm a psychic," Shawn said. Gus and I burst out laughing. "Are you serious," I asked. "What? I could so pass as a psychic!" "Mr Spencer," the chief said. The chief walked into her office and Shawn followed.

After a few hours at the police station. I had a copy of my witness statement and everything was cleared up with Shawn. He was now a psychic detective. Something was very wrong with him. We were walking down the steps at the front of the police station when Shawn stopped and looked at me. "Wanna come with Gus and I for lunch," he asked. "Sure," I replied. Gus led us to his company owned car, the "blueberry". I got in the back, Shawn got in the passenger seat, and Gus was driving. "We could so make this a business," Shawn said.

It was five hours after Shawn decided he was a psychic. "Psych Private Detective Agency," Shawn said as he parked his motorcycle along the curb. I got off the back of his motorcycle and took my helmet off. He walked over to the green lettering saying "psych" on the window. "It's ocean view," I said turning around and looking at the ocean. "Yes! It's great! Isn't it?" "You are in over your head," I said. "Your in over your head," he said even faster. "Your acting stupid," I said. "Your acting stupid," he said fast again. "Okay fine. I'll help you." "What? Really? Sweet," he exclaimed as he hugged me. He came over, grabbed my hand, and dragged me inside. He gave me a tour of the whole place.